• Thread starter NOS RACING
  • 9 comments

NOS RACING

(Banned)
United States
US California
NOS_PIRELLI
Hello Everyone,
Im the current NOS racing team leader NOS-BMX and i wanted to inform you what went wrong in a team challenge. On Saturday September 7th we decided to do a team battle against ADR. We respected the fact that they wanted to run their regs and we followed through. But i wasn't going to let them have the advantage over us in every way possible. So we agreed upon running two races first race with ADR's regulations and second race with NOS's regulations. So when the first race was about to be started i decided to regulation check everyone in the lobby to make sure it was a fair race. On the other hand the leader of ADR: ADR_XCLUTCH refused to follow through, and said "Why cant you trust us". But as a leader of a team i did not follow through with his statement because of evidence i have seen on GTPLANET and youtube that they don't race fair. At the time of the race i was host of the lobby and said if your not going to follow through we will not race. So as this was settled we decided to start the race.

In this race we were battling in a 2 car class battle (GT and LMP) at their home track Sarthe. At first the race was going well until ADR_XCLUCH hit one of my members and didn't follow through with a yellow flag which we agreed upon at race start. I on the other hand called him out on the dirty move and was accused of trash talking. NOS did not feel that this was an accurate statement by ADR_XCLUTCH and backed me up on the problems that occurred. Then they started trash talking us because they felt that yellow flags were unfair in that situation. But in real racing us gt5 fans know that any car that is spun out on a course will represent a yellow flag! Everyone else followed through with the yellow flag except ADR_XCLUTCH. He finally took action in the yellow flag when i warned him that the race was on film and that hes making his own team look bad!

In race 2 which we used NOS's regulations for GT500 everyone that wanted to participate joined in the race, using our regs. As we proceeded with the race NOS took the lead and we realized that ADR members were leaving the race because they felt that my regulations were unfair because they weren't experienced using no ABS and medium or hard racing tires. Earlier that day we promised to follow each others regulations and have no complaints. But as we noticed ADR members leaving the race we realized that they did not follow though like they insisted. ADR_PFEFFER on the other hand we respect because he actually was loyal to his team and completed the race with NOS. Im not trying to put ADR_PFEFFER on the spot but i wish ADR would use him as a role model to improve their teams performance.

Later that night I received a message telling me that my member NOS- LIGHTNING was trash talking ADR. As a leader i took action to what happened and realized it was not my member but a fake account. What happened was someone on ADR replaced the I's in NOS-LIGHTNING's name with the lowercase letter L for example (NOS-LlGHTNlNG).
The way i found out about this happening was because NOS-LIGHTNING was not signed in for 12 hours!

As NOS members we feel like ADR was unjust and they should recognize their dishonest actions.

Sincerely,

NOS-BMX

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
Im the current NOS racing team leader NOS-BMX and i wanted to inform you what went wrong in a team challenge. On Saturday September 7th we decided to do a team battle against ADR. We respected the fact that they wanted to run their regs and we followed through. But i wasn't going to let them have the advantage over us in every way possible. So we agreed upon running two races first race with ADR's regulations and second race with NOS's regulations. So when the first race was about to be started i decided to regulation check everyone in the lobby to make sure it was a fair race. On the other hand the leader of ADR: ADR_XCLUTCH refused to follow through, and said "Why cant you trust us". But as a leader of a team i did not follow through with his statement because of evidence i have seen on GTPLANET and youtube that they don't race fair. At the time of the race i was host of the lobby and said if your not going to follow through we will not race. So as this was settled we decided to start the race.

In this race we were battling in a 2 car class battle (GT and LMP) at their home track Sarthe. At first the race was going well until ADR_XCLUCH hit one of my members and didn't follow through with a yellow flag which we agreed upon at race start. I on the other hand called him out on the dirty move and was accused of trash talking. NOS did not feel that this was an accurate statement by ADR_XCLUTCH and backed me up on the problems that occurred. Then they started trash talking us because they felt that yellow flags were unfair in that situation. But in real racing us gt5 fans know that any car that is spun out on a course will represent a yellow flag! Everyone else followed through with the yellow flag except ADR_XCLUTCH. He finally took action in the yellow flag when i warned him that the race was on film and that hes making his own team look bad!

In race 2 which we used NOS's regulations for GT500 everyone that wanted to participate joined in the race, using our regs. As we proceeded with the race NOS took the lead and we realized that ADR members were leaving the race because they felt that my regulations were unfair because they weren't experienced using no ABS and medium or hard racing tires. Earlier that day we promised to follow each others regulations and have no complaints. But as we noticed ADR members leaving the race we realized that they did not follow though like they insisted. ADR_PFEFFER on the other hand we respect because he actually was loyal to his team and completed the race with NOS. Im not trying to put ADR_PFEFFER on the spot but i wish ADR would use him as a role model to improve their teams performance.

Later that night I received a message telling me that my member NOS- LIGHTNING was trash talking ADR. As a leader i took action to what happened and realized it was not my member but a fake account. What happened was someone on ADR replaced the I's in NOS-LIGHTNING's name with the lowercase letter L for example (NOS-LlGHTNlNG).
The way i found out about this happening was because NOS-LIGHTNING was not signed in for 12 hours!

As NOS members we feel like ADR was unjust and they should recognize their dishonest actions.

Sincerely,

NOS-BMX
Lol I was there full of lies.I'm not in ether team but I saw that race nos team couldn't even keep there car on the track lol

Well considering what i have personally seen from some adr members.its fair to say that they unnessacarily write checks that they cant cash.i have only did a few practice laps in a detuned street car and i was ten secs faster than they were in the gt3 cars in whatever regs they used

What is going on with NOS anyway? Are we even a team anymore because I haven't heard from you in awhile BMX.

Regardless of what happened I think that ADR was at more fault than NOS was, I do agree that both teams have had their moments and their ups and downs but the problem is that a lot of the members on ADR thought that they were the best at the game and when NOS came around and challenged them some of the members got scared because we were just as good if not better, it is from my knowledge that ADR only ever raced on Sarthe, Spa, and Nurburgring while NOS raced on every track, I'm not sure if you've ever raced on other tracks but these three are the only one's I've ever heard of ADR running on. On a final note for this post, ADR and NOS are equal in my opinion but when it comes down to who has the better attitudes NOS wins, you may not agree with that but I've heard my fair share of stories about ADR, I've seen videos where the leader was being egotistical. This post was in no way meant to start any drama if I've offended ADR or NOS in anyway I apologize, that is not my intent I am just simply stating facts.

Regardless of what happened I think that ADR was at more fault than NOS was, I do agree that both teams have had their moments and their ups and downs but the problem is that a lot of the members on ADR thought that they were the best at the game and when NOS came around and challenged them some of the members got scared because we were just as good if not better, it is from my knowledge that ADR only ever raced on Sarthe, Spa, and Nurburgring while NOS raced on every track, I'm not sure if you've ever raced on other tracks but these three are the only one's I've ever heard of ADR running on. On a final note for this post, ADR and NOS are equal in my opinion but when it comes down to who has the better attitudes NOS wins, you may not agree with that but I've heard my fair share of stories about ADR, I've seen videos where the leader was being egotistical. This post was in no way meant to start any drama if I've offended ADR or NOS in anyway I apologize, that is not my intent I am just simply stating facts.
Attitde? Yup most adr members had bad attitudes. And its one of the reasons i left along with the rest of its good members did

you know that's actually funny cuz if adr's leadership would get a handle on it's attitude they'd be like Velocity Tuners with 45 plus members

Back