Not a SIM

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 380 comments
This shows exactly how this community is set up....not a personal attack? I was literally quoted! I was literally called out! WTF?
Quoting you and commenting on your comments is not a personal attack. Quoting you and commenting on your character is a personal attack.

This community is set up to allow and promote discussion of points while not permitting and discouraging interuser abuse. If you wish to take a user responding to your comments and disagreeing as a slight against you as an individual, that's your prerogative but it's neither true nor healthy... and you're talking about something that didn't even occur here, so we don't care about it nor have any reason to.

As I pointed out previously, if you have further queries about the AUP here and site moderation, please address them to a staff member in private. This thread is not the place for it.

Ha...apparently you have never been in the situation i have been in....and Scaff...you liking the post proves you are following this discussion but again are to less of a man to confront me directly...all i need is an apology...but i guess you are not the man everyone thinks you really are...
I put you on I ignore in an attempt to end this facile nonsense, but apparently that’s not possible.

Let me make this quite clear, you will not be getting an apology, as I’ve done nothing to require one.

I’ve explained this, numerous others have explained this. That you refuse to understand or accept that is simply not my issue.

And back on ignore you go.

but again are to less of a man to confront me directly

Konan, if you take a deep breath and step back for a moment would you consider your words here?

You may not have intended this but I just came out of an appointment and saw these words and it made me feel like somebody who wants to start a fight.

Could you message him privately and perhaps say something like:

@Scaff "is it possible for us to hash out our differences and get clarification on the different things we've said. In some respects I feel like you have been hostile toward me and it's possible I have been hostile toward you"?

That's how you deescalate an argument. Please don't take offense when I tell you that calling somebody "less of a man" is inflammatory. Surely, we can agree upon that. You wouldn't want somebody saying that to you, correct?

EDIT: You know what's funny? Regardless of the positives or negatives about this game and the differing opinions, for my hour drive home the only thing I'll be thinking about is jumping in front of my TV to play it when I get home:cheers:

Double Edit: maybe everybody can channel their energy in a different direction, like helping me stave off the AI at the bus stop at the Daytona Road Course.

I opened a separate thread on it but it hasn't gotten a lot of attention. Even on medium, the AI is coming from nearly a half a lap a way to scream past me at that bus stop. I fully expect them to be faster than me but not like this:nervous:

I was at the Rolex 24 and I did not see one car from any division drive that fast going through the bus stop

Last edited:
I'm with ya fellas. My favourite so far a guy who accused Scaff in poor skills, and disappeared. Hope this challenger will perform a great come back.

Whether or not this game’s a sim, liking it makes me feel kind of dirty. Like I’ve been naughty or something.

Whether or not this game’s a sim, liking it makes me feel kind of dirty. Like I’ve been naughty or something.
Wg02iVZVcBlsIf91q5oe5Ty1PfIh8wCc8PDNHAzioquruAlJtKPIp2YEdCeYvWrxsgWTwktCFZniLni2AVE8E08bdEVBh-6P-TlZbixhY4W0T3yMv2-9xnjXzHKw9YBVAl9bWR7DsqvLl5-rFxtDsR_ePmoUEenqmTI

I'm with ya fellas. My favourite so far a guy who accused Scaff in poor skills, and disappeared. Hope this challenger will perform a great come back.

Accused in poor skills or in a poor demonstration for a comparison with so different level on driving and lines ?
Dissapear ?

Some people are a bit crazy in understanding here.

Last edited:
How can he demonstrate a similar handling with a so different level on driving, pace and lines ?

"Poor comparison", well copied.
So then you insulted his skill. I mean, it looks extremely straightforward, especially when you say:
Don't you know how to take a corner properly ?
That's literally a direct reference to it. It's not peoples fault for taking your words at face value, if that's not what you mean than it was just a poor choice of words.

So then you insulted his skill. I mean, it looks extremely straightforward, especially when you say:

That's literally a direct reference to it.

His level is low and he knows it, that's not an insult.

He tries to demonstrate similar handling with no proper lines, if he wants to demonstrate similar handling he should choose another video with similar pace and good lines.

His level is low and he knows it, that's not and insult.

He tries to demonstrate similar handling with no proper lines, if he wants to demonstrate similar handling he should choose another video with similar pace and good lines.
You're still doing it.

So again, going off your original statement, if you didn't mean it as an insult than its just a poor choice of words. Because that's what it is.

Maybe not saying "dont you know how to take a corner properly" is a good first step to not be insulting.

It's only a question and he has answered it. The main thing is that you can't demonstrate similar handling between a video with proper lines as references with another without proper lines.

'Course you not. Let us have fun of your driving, please!

I'm not trying to demonstrate nothing with a poor comparison that's the difference.

I'm not an alien but I can run in similar times than real racing drivers on order to compare handling between a game and the real car. With a big gap (10 seconds per lap) you can't barely feel if handling is accurate or not compared to racing drivers.

You can be gentle with him and say that he has demonstrated that with his video if you want.

Last edited:
Still waiting for some links to videos of senna like perfection...

Look my profile in kudosprime if you are soooo curious. I'm far away from alien levels and I don't try to demonstrate nothing with a video with a so different level, contrary to him.

It's only a question and he has answered it. The main thing is that you can't demonstrate similar handling between a video with proper lines as references with another without proper lines.

I'm not trying to demonstrate nothing with a poor comparison that's the difference.

I'm not an alien but I can run in similar times than real racing drivers on order to compare handling between a game and the real car. With a big gap (10 seconds per lap) you can't barely feel if handling is accurate or not compared to racing drivers.

You can be gentle with him and say that he has demonstrate that with his video if you want.

Damn I never you could feel what a car's doing or what the tyres are like if you're not on the proper racing line...

Man maybe all my real world racing and driving experience is a lie, if a car understeers on the racing line and if it understeers when off of it then they're totally different

You sir aren't an Alien... I'd use a different 5 letter word that starts with an I

Poor comparison in your opinion or not, it's a comparison that you have failed to demonstrate or provide a valid reason against.

Hell if I look at your kudos, maybe I should get Toto Wolff to look too and hire you next year in F1, whether kudos is high or not let people enjoy driving and not ridicule them like you have

P.s Kudos doesn't show how you drive in terms of lines

Damn I never you could feel what a car's doing or what the tyres are like if you're not on the proper racing line...

Man maybe all my real world racing and driving experience is a lie, if a car understeers on the racing line and if it understeers when off of it then they're totally different

You sir aren't an Alien... I'd use a different 5 letter word that starts with an I

Poor comparison in your opinion or not, it's a comparison that you have failed to demonstrate or provide a valid reason against.

Hell if I look at your kudos, maybe I should get Toto Wolff to look too and hire you next year in F1, whether kudos is high or not let people enjoy driving and not ridicule them like you have

P.s Kudos doesn't show how you drive in terms of lines

If you are 10 off the pace you can't.

Toto Wolff could test maybe among the 10 fastest not me.

Ps. Kudos shows how you drive in terms of lines. You can't do a top1 with bad lines.

Look my profile in kudosprime if you are soooo curious. I'm far away from alien levels and I don't try to demonstrate nothing with a video with a so different level, contrary to him.

That might as well tells that you don't understand it either, since you can't make it better, no?

I agree with you @AlexWilmot. Of course you can feel different things like under steer and over steer while not setting identical lap times. I can force both situations in real life and in games on pretty much any given corner at varying speeds at will. It's just a matter of knowing how to induce those situations and then knowing the correct interpretation of them, something @Scaff is well qualified in.

So just to confirm, you say that if you are 10seconds off the pace you can't have a valid reason to describe how a car feels?

If you make a lot of corrections while driving and you don't drive clean enough, PCARS3 handles more assisted because of the input smoothing.

So the more you drive not properly the more Pcars3 will handle like an arcade compared to acc.

If you make a lot of corrections while driving and you don't drive clean enough, PCARS3 handles more assisted because of the input smoothing.

So the more you drive not properly the more Pcars3 will handle like an arcade compared to acc.

Come on answer the question, just to confirm you say that if you are 10seconds off the pace you can't have a valid reason to describe how a car feels?

That might as well tells that you don't understand it either, since you can't make it better, no?

I can make some similar pace not driving way slow from gt3 references that we can compare to.

Come on answer the question, just to confirm you say that if you are 10seconds off the pace you can't have a valid reason to describe how a car feels?

I agree with you @AlexWilmot. Of course you can feel different things like under steer and over steer while not setting identical lap times. I can force both situations in real life and in games on pretty much any given corner at varying speeds at will. It's just a matter of knowing how to induce those situations and then knowing the correct interpretation of them, something @Scaff is well qualified in.

The claim is about PCARS3 so you can't compare driving bad because of the input smoothing.

Last edited:

The whole point that you can drive like that in PC3 without a loss, which is impossible in PC2, can't unfortunately claim anything about ACC. That is literally means than in certain situations you can drive much better in the same given conditions from both, like rain+no assists+sliding and etc.

I can make some similar pace not driving way slow from gt3 than we can compare to.

Should I believe you?

The whole point that you can drive like that in PC3 without a loss, which is impossible in PC2, can't unfortunately claim anything about ACC. That is literally means than in certain situations you can drive much better in the same given conditions from both, like rain+no assists+sliding and etc.

You will lose time, you will not completely lose the car but you will lose time compared to a more clean driving, at least as far as I've tested it.

I agree more or less about that.

That’s why my claim from the beggining includes clean driving.

I will send you a screen if you want about similar pace.

Last edited:
I can make some similar pace not driving way slow from gt3 than we can compare to.

The claim is about PCARS3 so you can't compare driving bad because of the input smoothing.

Ok... I see you're avoiding to answer with a simple yes, no or anything relevant to the question...

Maybe it's your rigid thinking...

I'll no longer be apart of this ridiculous conversation

Back