Not enough disk space to save the replay? this will fix it..

• Thread starter kjeldsen
  • 31 comments
Yes, but I told myself to keep all of my PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 to go back and play them then no matter what...
It sounds dumb,but that's my retirement plan...

I am a simple man...
Don't stop playing cause you can't watch a 20 year old replay. Keep racing and making new memories, good times, making new friends, chatting, laughing, and of course the crashes and mistakes that threw away the win. Love my Gran Turismo despite it's many flaws. In fact come race with us. Love to have you.

What I do is share my replays then save them to my "Collection", capacity for 1000 replays. Then I can go to my library and delete the replay keeping plenty of space for future replays.

I tried with a few and it works like a charm...

Will have to do for another 750 times to free up my space..

But all this is so unnecessary had PD and Kaz allowed us to have unlimited storage, only limited by our hard drive ...

I bought the PS4 exclusively for GT, there ain any other games I need to worry saving space for...

Don't stop playing cause you can't watch a 20 year old replay. Keep racing and making new memories, good times, making new friends, chatting, laughing, and of course the crashes and mistakes that threw away the win. Love my Gran Turismo despite it's many flaws. In fact come race with us. Love to have you.

Cool bud, I will pick up on that offer...

Let me first off-load my replays first before I add you as a friend, otherwise you will be spammed...

Back