Not possible to see tyre type change of other drivers in replay

• Thread starter soeren
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
If watching the replay of our endurance online races ("Minimum No. of Pit Stops" set to 1 and "Require Tyre Type Change", duration is round about 1 hour) I can't see changing the tyre type of other drivers. Always the "starting tyre type" is listed within live timing and on the tyre indicator.

Could it be a matter of the settings "Minimum No. of Pit Stops" and "Require Tyre Type Change"? Is it related to the duration of the replay?

Any suggestions?

Many thanks!

If you'll click on "Gran Turismo 6" up ^^^^there at the top of the page you'll see a whole forum dedicated to online racing topics. :cheers:

If you'll click on "Gran Turismo 6" up ^^^^there at the top of the page you'll see a whole forum dedicated to online racing topics. :cheers:

That's only for organizing races, not discussing online topics.

Not sure about the timing monitor but if you watch their car in full replay view and turn all the info on you should be able to see what kind of tires they're on in the lower left corner.

That's only for organizing races, not discussing online topics.

Not sure about the timing monitor but if you watch their car in full replay view and turn all the info on you should be able to see what kind of tires they're on in the lower left corner.
Sorry, I stand corrected. My thinking was it was the best place to attract someone who'd run into the problem. But you're quite right, so excuse me, please. :cheers:

If watching the replay of our endurance online races ("Minimum No. of Pit Stops" set to 1 and "Require Tyre Type Change", duration is round about 1 hour) I can't see changing the tyre type of other drivers. Always the "starting tyre type" is listed within live timing and on the tyre indicator.

Could it be a matter of the settings "Minimum No. of Pit Stops" and "Require Tyre Type Change"? Is it related to the duration of the replay?

Any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Why is it an issue? If they don't change tyres, they'll receive a time penalty in the results. Just watch out for people pitting on the final lap, it counts as a stop, even though they just cruise over the line.

Back