Not receiving Loyalty Prizes.

• Thread starter Squach240
  • 32 comments
United States
United States
Only fault I find with this game. I can get to my FM4 vinyls, but in terms of receiving Loyalty rewards? Absolutely negative.. never even a pop up in the "change cars." I'm glad to see i'm not the only one over on FM.net with this problem though.

Wondering if anyone here has this problem.

Its been going around that you might have to prgress a bit before it unlocks. Someone over at FM.net said that they got theres after they got the yellow wristband, and then went to the autoshow or garage or something.

Although this might not be entirely accurate.

Its been going around that you might have to prgress a bit before it unlocks. Someone over at FM.net said that they got theres after they got the yellow wristband, and then went to the autoshow or garage or something.

Although this might not be entirely accurate.

It's a problem. Something that Turn10/PG mucked up. I'm in my green wristband now and i've went into the autoshow & dak's garage a lot... Still nothing at all.

I got mine right after I finished the mustang vs mustang race. Even got my S5S Raptor and Liviried viper.

It unlocked once I went to the garage and went to choose cars.

Just to rule out a variable. Is anyone using cloud save for their FM4/FM3 profiles and received the loyalty cars?

Just to rule out a variable. Is anyone using cloud save for their FM4/FM3 profiles and received the loyalty cars?

I am I only have FM4 up there though but I got all the loyalty cars I have seen on the forums so far.

I saw there were issues with the loyalty rewards over on the official forums, so I just didn't think about it until the little notification down on the bottom of the screen as I was cruising. Then grabbed them - and the three gifts from T10.

I've only bought one car (technically two if you count the required AWD), but my garage is looking crowded :lol:

I have not received any of my loyalty rewards cars. I first played FH on my office xbox which doesn't have the FM4 save file. I eventually moved to the living room and played there which did. Not sure if this is why I didn't get mine, would be nice if I did but glad to hear I'm not the only one.

I have not received any of my loyalty rewards cars. I first played FH on my office xbox which doesn't have the FM4 save file. I eventually moved to the living room and played there which did. Not sure if this is why I didn't get mine, would be nice if I did but glad to hear I'm not the only one.

That'd probably be why: logically, it'd have to be on the same system as the FM4 file when you start your FH game.

That'd probably be why: logically, it'd have to be on the same system as the FM4 file when you start your FH game.

I'll take a look later on but it would suck if I miss out on these cars just because of that. I mean why wouldn't the game see my FM4 save file later? Would hate to restart over just to get these cars. I already started a Warsteiner E30 M3 livery since I never made my own in FM4!!

I'll take a look later on but it would suck if I miss out on these cars just because of that. I mean why wouldn't the game see my FM4 save file later? Would hate to restart over just to get these cars. I already started a Warsteiner E30 M3 livery since I never made my own in FM4!!

It wont work, just like it wont work on FM4. You have to have it recognized at the start of the game. The only way you will be able to get them now is if you restart all over.

I did not recieve my loyalty cars. I have my FM3 & FM4 saves on the one and only HD I have. I have not played FM4 since I loaded FH. I am halfway to the blue wristband, have been to every place in the festival hub. Still nothing....

I have already redeemed my gift cars and spent my tokens on a Ferrari. Not gonna restart the game to gain a few cars. Hopefully they fix it soon.

It's weird how this is working for some people and not for others.

The first time I went to Dak's garage, after the third race I think, I received all the Loyalty Cars (level 236 in F4), the Gone Gold Viper, Rockstar Challenger, and S5S Raptor.

Hopefully they get this problem worked out for everyone ASAP.

It wont work, just like it wont work on FM4. You have to have it recognized at the start of the game. The only way you will be able to get them now is if you restart all over.

That is a crock of horse crap. Maybe I'll post on fm.net asking what's up with this. There's some nice cars in that last that I want too...

That is a crock of horse crap. Maybe I'll post on fm.net asking what's up with this. There's some nice cars in that last that I want too...

Theres nothing wrong with it. If you started a file and didnt have the save file on the same HD as FM4, then it will not be able to register anything. It has been stated in quite a few places that file imports have to be done at the beginning of the game, or you wont be able to do them at all. Although a nuisance, it isnt anything new.

Theres nothing wrong with it. If you started a file and didnt have the save file on the same HD as FM4, then it will not be able to register anything. It has been stated in quite a few places that file imports have to be done at the beginning of the game, or you wont be able to do them at all. Although a nuisance, it isnt anything new.

I saved FH to the cloud storage. FM4 is not on cloud storage nor on the 1 xbox I first played FH on. What if my FM4 save was on cloud storage and for whatever reason the network or cloud saving was down or my network was down, then I would be in the exact same place. Besides, what if I had sold off FM4 or even got a new xbox... why wouldn't the game look at your achievements and see that you hit lvl 50 in FM4 and FM3 as you get 'cheevos' for those??

I'm not the only one having issues. I've read many accounts where single HDD equipped xbox owners are also not getting this at all, all files saved directly to the HD so it seems it's a bit of a glitch.

Just sucks really..

And I might just have found out why... from fm.net's main Horizon Discussion guide sticky thread:

Loyalty reward car list:
FM Driver Level FH Award Car
Level 01
Level 05
Level 10
Level 15
Level 20
Level 30
Level 40
Level 50
2011 MINI Cooper S
2011 Citroen DS3 Racing
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2008 BMW M3 E92
2012 Jaguar XKR-S
2009 Gumpert Apollo S
2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

To prompt the Loyalty reward offer you will first need to progress through the initial stages of the game and obtain your Yellow Wristband. Then proceed to Dak's Garage at Race Central and select Change Car to trigger the offer. You will be asked if you wish to add free award cars directly to your garage for your loyalty to the Forza franchise. (see this YouTube video) If you agree, you will unlock the “May the Forza Be With You” Achievement. If you decline and decide you want them later you will need to start a new Forza Horizon gamesave and begin again, or you can buy them from the Autoshow with credits or Tokens like any other car. Some may be won in events within the game.

Loyalty reward cars are gifts based upon your Driver Level in an FM3 or FM4 gamesave. Your FM garage cars, VIP status, or credits are not part of this determination. The gift cars are not transfers - they do not include whatever liveries or setups you may have on the same models in your FM garage. FM2 gamesaves do not qualify.

These cars may be shared with clubs, but may not be gifted to other players because you received them for free. They may be sold at a credit value less than garage purchase price.

This blows... but whatever... If I don't get these free cars by tonight or tomorrow, it's only a few hours I've wasted. I'll just restart to a new game save. :mad:

I haven't even tried to see if importing my FM3/FM4 vinyl groups will be an issue or not.

It actually took a bit for me to get the Raptor. Dont know what triggers that to be honest.

I ended up deleting my save and restarting. I got the option to claim the loyalty cars... then when I went back to the dak's garage... I got prompted a second time? :lol:

I'm in a bit of a crossroads. Last night I didn't have time to do anything with the game but did load it up, went to Dak's garage and went to change car menu. No loyalty cars. I might just start a new game save native to the HDD that my FM4 save is on. Maybe then I'll get them. I guess I'm fine with restarting the game. My progress was 31% discount, 1/2 way done on an E30 M3 Warsteiner livery, 4.2ish% game completion, 1 barn find only, 9 total cars in my garage, 223 level appreciation (whatever that's called). So it's not like I'd be losing all that much. Spent most of my game just cruising around and messing around.

So I haven't gotten the loyalty rewards cars. I copied the FH save to the HDD that my FM saves are on and still nothing. I was going to start a new save but I had entered the preorder codes from gamestop as well as received the S5S Raptor. I've read online if I started a new save that I would lose the Raptor so I might just bite the bullet... I didn't want to spend the big price tags for the Lambo, Gumpert, Jag and M3 as the rest (maybe even the M3 to be honest) aren't all that expensive.

I received everything yesterday, all the loyalty cars, the Viper for playing the demo, the Saleen Raptor and a Dodge Challenger wih a special liverie.

I received everything yesterday, all the loyalty cars, the Viper for playing the demo, the Saleen Raptor and a Dodge Challenger wih a special liverie.

Yea when I get home from work I will double check maybe I did get Saleen Raptor, did get everything else.

Back