$150,000 - Asking price for the Veilside Fortune RX-7, which was crowned Best of Show at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon.
$50,000 - How much Universal actually ended up paying
$20,000 - Cost of the custom red leather interior inside of the Veilside RX-7
6 - Cans of black Krylon spray paint used to paint over this interior
Carl.And how on earth can you tune an EVO to run 0-60 in 6.6s??![]()
FamineYou'd de-tune one to 250hp? Are you mad?
As in the "imginary" cars "inside" the movie? I don't think so. Thread is about the cars "used" in the movie, their numbers, along with the other numbers from the movie, including how many Asian extras were used. Also, the posts I was referring to were talking about the real life numbers of the cars used in the movie. If you were talking about the "imaginary" cars in the movie, then I was not talking about your posts.luftrofla6m5- The discussion is about the cars in the movie.