Not your average drift cars

• Thread starter Shadymods
  • 7 comments
Shadymods
short video i put together of me and HumanDestroyah playing around in cars not seen much as drifters. đź‘Ť

Short video of my driving rig.:)

LOL Awesome video! The Bugatti footage looks better than I thought. Nice PBR on the deck, I'm a Rainier guy personally

You stole Grandmas' chair!?!

You EVIL EVIL person! :sly:

Was drifting with you the other night Shadymods, good fun. I have to add you if you got space on your FL.
Can't remember which account I was on but I only had an ISF on it and just used it most of the time, you were in a the JGTC Cusco WRX which I must say I was a bit worried about seeing someone in a race prepped car but you had it runnning nicely, and with its power to weight I was struggling to hold your speeds, though my ISF has no power mods or weight reduction so it is a little bit slow.

You stole Grandmas' chair!?!

You EVIL EVIL person! :sly:

Was drifting with you the other night Shadymods, good fun. I have to add you if you got space on your FL.
you were in a the JGTC Cusco WRX which I must say I was a bit worried about seeing someone in a race prepped car but you had it runnning nicely, and with its power to weight I was struggling to hold your speeds, though my ISF has no power mods or weight reduction so it is a little bit slow.

Thanks man was good fun with that Cusco...beleive it or not only thing i did to it was change the tires lol :dopey: throttle controle and steering like crazy on the wheel is all it takes

I need to clean up my friends list this weekend i think its still full

Back