Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian Federation
Russia, Moscow
Dionisiy
At the following time we will perform maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 6:

Start: 19/08/2014 13:00 BST
Finish: 19/08/2014 15:00 BST

Start: 20/08/2014 13:00 BST
Finish: 20/08/2014 15:00 BST

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/world/news/00_8875128.html

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I think we've all learned by now that an unannounced maintenance period is extremely likely to result in an update.

I hope it releases the hidden contents of 1.10 :) and why not much more.. PD talked about "big"updates coming, let's see what it holds for..

Hey, an update is not guaranteed, but if it comes then we'd see what's new. Possibly the Alfa Romeo Vision GT and Zahara plus a few improvements to the game.

I think we're going to have more of a time trying to figure out what has broken in any possible update that's coming, rather than trying to find out the hidden things that was hidden away.

Possibly the Alfa Romeo Vision GT

I wouldn't hold your breath about that one...

And people are already making status updates about it... seems like the world stops just because PD announces a maintenance... wow... See what happens on a slow news day!

I see what they're doing...

Maintenance 1: Update 1.12
Maintenance 2: Fixing the various things update 1.12 broke.

:sly:

I have a feeling we'll see a VGT car or two.
Well you could be right since there are two VGT's in the games coding (the Alfa & Subaru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back