Notification of Maintenance 27.08.14 GT5 (LOL WAT)

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 37 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian Federation
Russia, Moscow
Dionisiy
At the following time we will perform maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 5:

Start: 27/08/2014 15:00 BST
Finish: 27/08/2014 17:00 BST

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

*Please note that the maintenance time may be subject to change.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_8828294.html

571k7z7u2byu.png

Last edited:
ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FINALLY. Holy maintenance. Join us, believers.

GT5 will be called the new GT6 from now on.

j/k :D

At the following time we will perform maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 5:

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

571k7z7u2byu.png
So why was this posted in the GT6 Forums? Thanks for getting everybody's hopes up! 👎

That better be a typo. Anyways this means no new update for GT5 as GT5's online servers are dead now.

Everyone is waiting on a GT6 update, yet they are still fiddling with GT5's (non existent) servers. Kaz be like:

Wait, there are still GT5 servers? What maintenance is there to do? Who will miss it if there are no online services running?

Who, Why, WAT?!
I was thinking the same, maybe they have some personal servers for the staff at PD to play when they go on break because they like that game better and have custom tracks!

Oh, GT5 again? :lol:

Maybe this is for the best, so we don't have to be excited about any GT6 maintenance or updates. :(

:confused: But i don't understand: We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. :confused:

Because last time i played GT5 the access to the servers was gone, did they change that? :confused: Is GT5 online again with log in bonus and online driving? :confused:

I really don't understand this. :odd: Why would you update servers that aren't even running? More importantly, why put out a maintenance notice when its not even going to affect anyone during the process? This part really gets me: "
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding."
:odd: Really? Who the hell is it going to inconvenience? :odd: :lol: Nobody is online. :lol: I swear, PD has really taken things to new heights. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are transferring them from gt5 to gt6 (??)... so that they are ready for the big update when it comes tomorrow :sly::P

(Last bit meant to be taken as a joke and not relied upon...)

I was thinking the same, maybe they have some personal servers for the staff at PD to play when they go on break because they like that game better and have custom tracks!

:lol: It wouldn't surprise me.

Quick! Somebody try to play GT5
Oh, GT5 again? :lol:

Maybe this is for the best, so we don't have to be excited about any GT6 maintenance or updates. :(

:confused: But i don't understand: We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. :confused:

Because last time i played GT5 the access to the servers was gone, did they change that? :confused: Is GT5 online again with log in bonus and online driving? :confused:
I really don't understand this. :odd: Why would you update servers that aren't even running? More importantly, why put out a maintenance notice when its not even going to affect anyone during the process? This part really gets me: "
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding."
:odd: Really? Who the hell is it going to inconvenience? :odd: :lol: Nobody is online. :lol: I swear, PD has really taken things to new heights. :rolleyes:
SERIOUSLY!! :lol:
:lol: It wouldn't surprise me.
Same here! It was wrote as a joke, but it could be true!

:lol: Same here, i can't understand why we need this notification, because last time i played GT5 everyting was offline, this is strange :confused:

Spoiler!
Hello nobody who will be affected, we will affect you!

Maybe they are transferring them from gt5 to gt6 (??)... so that they are ready for the big update when it comes tomorrow :sly::P

(Last bit meant to be taken as a joke and not relied upon...)

:lol: Point taken, we can hardly relie on PD anyway ;)

Last edited:
I'm hoping it is an update to fix GT5 data transfer issue. The message is just the way they did it before even though it looks funny now as it does not make much sense. Probably would have been better to just say when update is released if that is what is coming out after "maintenance" is finished.

571k7z7u2byu.png

What? Who? Why? How? When?
OK... Now I'm sure I became mad forever :dunce: :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe they read the last maintenence thread and just want to mess with all of us. :lol:

:lol: This tread can also be entertaining very fast, it will at some point be closed or the tread dies of it's own.

Maybe when Kaz took the "ice bucket challenge", it caused him brain freeze. :lol: Now he's short circuited and who knows what will happen next. :lol: Running around like an out of control robot pressing all kinds of buttons. :lol:

:lol: thanks, this made me laugh and there might be some truth to it :lol:

edit

still laughing, if i could i would give you 1000 likes for that comment, epic, just epic 👍

Last edited:
They removed it from their site.

This is what I see when click the link:
"We’re sorry, the page you are looking for was not found.
In the site renewal of April 2013, some contents have been deleted and the URL of existing news articles have changed. Links saved before the renewal may result in an error for this reason.

In this case please use the sitemap to find the content you are looking for.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

I hope it was a freakin typo and they're doing maint today on GT6. Need an fn update! That would have been 10am-noon for me, so guess I'll go check in a few...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back