Notorious Racerz Drift Team - Ready For Any Challenge

• Thread starter DuhHero
  • 28 comments
United States
El Cajon, California
DuhHero96
NRzGT-Official-Wallpaper.jpg

Hello, Welcome to the Notorious Racerz Drift Team forum on GTPlanet. We are a team who always tries to be respectful and mature to other team's and fellow drifter's. All of our members have the initial NRz in front of their name's. The leader of the Notorious Racerz drift team is NRz_Mercer. Our current color scheme is AMG Imola Grau with any black wheel's. You can learn more about us on our website http://www.nrzgt.com/. If you have a team that would like to challenge us, send me a message on PSN and i'll try to get some of our members on so we can have a battle.

NRz Drifter's

Here are the drifter's that we currently have on our team. If you ever have any question's about the team feel free to ask anyone on this list.

NRz_Mercer:Leader
NRz_ACE:Co-Leader
NRz_DuhVillain:Member
NRz_Sidekick:Member
NRz_Fade:Member
NRz_Skillz:Member
NRz_Pepper:Member
NRz_Sloops:Member
NRz_Chunkz:Member
NRz_Starburst:Member
NRz_Gristle:Member
NRz_UnDead:Member
NRz_Weakling:Member
NRz_Arkasia:Member
NRz_Legit:Member
NRz_DriftKingz:Member
NRz_Allstars:Member
NRz_Demon:Member

These are the current team colors.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg

DriftKingz, Mercer, and me.

Suzuka Circuit East Course_4.jpg

Suzuka Circuit East Course_5.jpg
Suzuka Circuit East Course_3.jpg

More picture's coming soon!

Here are some YouTube vids of us drifting. Enjoy!

Last edited:
That's a good size roster and your looking for 12 more?? Thanks for stopping by tonight Villain had some good runs tonight and LMAO. Good luck with the team recruiting guys. Team NEMESIS

Hey guys I have been thinking about doing a weekly drift room like NEMESIS' Night Slide, if I do would you guys join?

I had fun drifting with Nrz_mercer 2 nights ago on East Course. I wish the host started the race so I could have took some pictures.

I have some news I need to tell you all, I have left NRz and will no longer update this thread, I will however keep it up for anyone who wants info on NRz.

Back