November Bondurant Car Pack Discussion

United States
Chesterfield, MI
Just starting a thread for the new car pack discussion. Has anybody tried it out yet? I won't be able to get to it till late tonight. I'm really interested to see how the Shelby Cobra and Shelby 1000 drive, more so the Shelby 1000. After seeing how utterly ridiculous the 2013 GT500 with 1000+ HP drives, I'm hoping that the Shelby 1000 will do a better job of putting the power down.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante
2d7e19a3-65ba-42ee-b105-7f600eb5f409.jpg

2012 Shelby 1000
64cb1da5-267e-4197-bfc4-435b4e79e3bc.jpg

2012 BMW M3 GTS
c03445df-dd1a-473e-a064-e7a098bc5121.jpg

1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
c81564fa-ad69-42e7-b050-160812b7286c.jpg

1994 Nissan 240SX SE
46b4c820-b82e-40f9-8639-64ed52d33670.jpg

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
b98af2e2-bb3d-47e1-8cb5-e6a3d88eaa5e.jpg

I'm a little surprised that no one is posting pictures of the DLC cars like what normally happens when a pack comes out. But then again, these are all pretty much cars we've seen already.

I'll be able to get the pack when I get off work in a few hours. Hopefully someone here has the pack already. One thing I'm interested in is how much better the M3 GTS is compared to the normal M3. Also can't wait to customize the 240SX. :)

I like how the GTS comes with some stock bumpers too like the 330ci M Sport bumpers and lesser model bumpers, the Wrangler also comes with some nice upgrades, they Shelby actually is still a bit wild, but then I have mine at nearly 1300bhp and 240mph before I crashed it :lol: feeling a bit underwhelmed by it though, I'll get enjoyment out of it, but I don't think it will be long before I get bored of the re-hashes

Wow, that's great news about the GTS getting new bumpers. Wasn't expecting that!

I loaded the game up especially to check them lol. Love that they remove the M badge from the rear.

Thanks for offering.

Trouble is, I'm gonna have to have at least four of them now!

Here's the 'SE' spec for now.

8162157487_47f05a7c2b_z.jpg

8162157639_cbde0079bb_z.jpg

8162158701_d7f6797bfe_z.jpg

I really like the Hamann spoiler. Quite tasteful for that company.

E28, unless they added them in with this DLC, then no. Just Forza aero.

Haven't had much time to plya FH recently. Well, not much time to pßlay video games in general and I'm in the process of finding a good strategy game to enjoy during LAN parties, which reduces the time I've got for FH even further.

Only drove the Cobra, the GTS and the S13 for a bit and I gotta say, I liked them. The Cobra sounds great and is every bit as unmanagable as I hoped she'd be, the GTS feels very nimble and precise and the S13 has a very nice balance, grips well and has a slight tendency to swing the rear out.

Still bummed about what cars we've got, but they at least seem to feel good 👍

Yeah, I used the 240SX, M3 GTS, and Gallardo in a few street races last night and I enjoyed racing them, even though I only got to use my controller. Looking forward to driving them with my wheel later this week. I don't feel so bad about buying the season pass now.

Oh, and I'm grinding for credits so I can have access to the Shelby Cobra I payed real money for. I wish Forza games automatically added DLC cars to your garage like GT5 does, or at least give us the option to have them for free like with the loyalty rewards.

Only drove the Cobra, the GTS and the S13 for a bit and I gotta say, I liked them. The Cobra sounds great and is every bit as unmanagable as I hoped she'd be, the GTS feels very nimble and precise and the S13 has a very nice balance, grips well and has a slight tendency to swing the rear out.
What is an S13 please? Is that another name for the Shelby? :confused:

What is an S13 please? Is that another name for the Shelby? :confused:
Haha, sorry, I'm used to reffering to most cars by their chassic codes - I don't even realise I'm doing it anymore. It's quite useful, though, as there are some generations of cars (the Silvia being one of them) that are named the same. Both the first generation ('89 - '94) and second generation ('95 - '98) models are labeled "240SX", so people refer to them by their chassic code - which would be S13 for the older model and S14 for the newer model. As has been mentioned, the Silvia Type R would be the S15. It's also quite useful as the early Silvia were available in different versions, eg. the Silvia, the 180SX and the 240SX - which can all be refered to as S13, as they're sharing the same chassis.

This sort of nomenclature seems to be mostly a JDM thing, though. I've yet to encounter another kind of cars that people call by their chassis codes that regularily. Well, aside from BMWs, when refering to the various generations (E30, E36, E46, E92) of the M3, or maybe the (C1 - C6) Corvettes.

Sorry for the OT, by the way :lol:

It's also quite useful as the early Silvia were available in different versions, eg. the Silvia, the 180SX and the 240SX - which can all be refered to as S13, as they're sharing the same chassis.

Sorry for the OT, by the way :lol:
[/COLOR]

Also, dont forget the Onevia :P

Unexpectedly cool addition for the M3's aero bits, I'll admit, but seems extra silly we can't do it on the plain-jane M3.

Also, it re-enforces a desire of mine that I don't see T10 implementing soon: engine swaps that are significant down-grades (then again, that's almost the case with a handful in FH). Let me throw the 1M's turbo six in an M3!

I put the M5 turbo in the M-Sport one I made, it doesn't really sound like a V8, so I badged it as a 335i anyway.

Anybody else notice that the Shelby 1000 with a twin turbo swap still has a supercharger whine?

Haven't tried it but are you sure its a whine? Low boost TT cars can make a lot of noise due to the wastegate but when I get home I'll buy it and let you know!

Back