[Now 10 Years!] New member of the 10k club!

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 50 comments

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
Wow, after nearly 8 years I have now joined the (not so exclusive anymore) 10k club!

I'm not big on speaches so... thanks. :)

Just kidding! It is a testament to this site that despite not owning a PS3 and having not played GT in over 5 years (maybe more) that this is still the site that I frequent the most.

I would like to say a big thanks to the members and staff for all the fun, friendship and laughs they have given me over the years, and a big thanks to Jordan for creating this wonderful site that has almost become my second home.

Here's to another 8 years and 20k posts! :cheers:

Congatulations. :cheers:

PS. I thought you had lifetime premo.

Last edited:
Congrats Dunc :cheers: Seems like an age since you past the 5,000 posts mark!

Here's to another 10,000
1530.gif

Congrats. What took you so long? :lol:

Probably this:

It is a testament to this site that despite not owning a PS3 and having not played GT in over 5 years (maybe more) that this is still the site that I frequent the most.

I know the feeling...

Congrats, Duncan! (Holder of the longest user name we'll ever have at GTPlanet!)

Speaking of, did you ever find that damn Thribble?

Congrats on the 10k, DQ! :cheers:

Congrats mate :cheers: I'm hoping to join the 10k Club as well, though it'll take a while to spam. Nevertheless, I spend a lot of time here than anywhere else, and I don't think I'll ever be planning to leave :)

Probably this:

I know the feeling...

Congrats, Duncan! (Holder of the longest user name we'll ever have at GTPlanet!)

TB
Speaking of, did you ever find that damn Thribble?

Congrats on the 10k, DQ! :cheers:

:lol:
I did enquire not so long ago if I could have that username back, but unfortunately there is now a character limit. :(

The "user name" really messed up all sorts of formatting at times.

gtplongnameps1.jpg

All user name changes have to be approved by The Boss; fortunately, nobody else pulled the trigger on anything close, and we quietly set a limit of 15 characters after that.

10K? That hardly seems like much anymore considering Famine reached 40K not too long ago. I wonder how long it'll take me to reach 10K. At the rate I post now, I think less than 7 years. We'll have to wait.

Back