[Now 10 Years!] New member of the 10k club!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 50 comments
  • 2,990 views

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
Messages
12,299
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
Wow, after nearly 8 years I have now joined the (not so exclusive anymore) 10k club!

I'm not big on speaches so... thanks. :)








Just kidding! It is a testament to this site that despite not owning a PS3 and having not played GT in over 5 years (maybe more) that this is still the site that I frequent the most.

I would like to say a big thanks to the members and staff for all the fun, friendship and laughs they have given me over the years, and a big thanks to Jordan for creating this wonderful site that has almost become my second home.

Here's to another 8 years and 20k posts! :cheers:
 
Congrats. What took you so long? :lol:
 
Congratulations mate! Hopefully I'll be there in a couple of years to join in with you guys. :cheers:
 
Right behind you. ;)

/post whore
 
Congatulations. :cheers:

PS. I thought you had lifetime premo.
 
Last edited:
Good to see people stick around for more than just the game. 👍
 
Congratulations! :cheers:
 
Congatulation. :cheers:

PS. I thought you had lifetime premo.

Nah I figured it would be more beneficial to the site if I renewed yearly.
 
Nah I figured it would be more beneficial to the site if I renewed yearly.
Now that's good dedication. :cheers:
 
Congrats Dunc :cheers: Seems like an age since you past the 5,000 posts mark!

Here's to another 10,000
1530.gif
 
:cheers:
 
Congrats. What took you so long? :lol:

Probably this:

It is a testament to this site that despite not owning a PS3 and having not played GT in over 5 years (maybe more) that this is still the site that I frequent the most.

I know the feeling...

Congrats, Duncan! (Holder of the longest user name we'll ever have at GTPlanet!)
 
Speaking of, did you ever find that damn Thribble?

Congrats on the 10k, DQ! :cheers:
 
Congrats mate :cheers: I'm hoping to join the 10k Club as well, though it'll take a while to spam. Nevertheless, I spend a lot of time here than anywhere else, and I don't think I'll ever be planning to leave :)
 
Probably this:



I know the feeling...

Congrats, Duncan! (Holder of the longest user name we'll ever have at GTPlanet!)

TB
Speaking of, did you ever find that damn Thribble?

Congrats on the 10k, DQ! :cheers:

:lol:
I did enquire not so long ago if I could have that username back, but unfortunately there is now a character limit. :(
 
DQuaN
:lol:
I did enquire not so long ago if I could have that username back, but unfortunately there is now a character limit. :(

What was the said username?
 
Rameses Niblick III Kerplunk Kerplunk Whoops Where's My Thribble.

:)
 
DQuaN
Rameses Niblick III Kerplunk Kerplunk Whoops Where's My Thribble.

:)

:lol: Brilliant!
 
The "user name" really messed up all sorts of formatting at times.

gtplongnameps1.jpg


All user name changes have to be approved by The Boss; fortunately, nobody else pulled the trigger on anything close, and we quietly set a limit of 15 characters after that.
 
...and we quietly set a limit of 15 characters after that.
So my PSN username would only just get accepted. That's 15 characters.
 
Congrats, Rameses Niblick III Kerplunk Kerplunk Whoops Where's My Thribble on reaching 10,000. :cheers:
 
That pic was epic. Congrats.
 
10K? That hardly seems like much anymore considering Famine reached 40K not too long ago. I wonder how long it'll take me to reach 10K. At the rate I post now, I think less than 7 years. We'll have to wait.
 
Back