NOW CLOSED 2014 F1 Prediction Championship GP/WCC

I could let you and the others still make a prediction but you'll only be awarded half points, it's up to you though

Thank you, I had completely forgot. My picks were just submitted, and they are a complete guess since I was only able to see just a few minutes of FP2 and none of FP1, FP3 and all of qualifying.

2014 Bahrain GP Weekend Winner is:
@LMSCorvetteGT2 +2 bonus points

Second Place: @Brutaka
Third Place: @Anghammarad

Bahrain.jpg

To view points go to the links above

Here are the picks from this GP Weekend, thanks again and see you for Bahrain which starts end of this week

2014 Bahrain GP Predictions

Congrats to the winners and hope to see you all again and maybe more joining us. The predictions sheet is now open for the Chinese GP.(@Wardez ,@Akmuq ,@tbwhhs ,@F1analyzer) Also images of the ultimate prize will start showing themselves within the next month so you all have an idea of what your trying to win beyond the prizes mentioned already.

Last edited:
Rosberg Pole time: 1:36:310
Submitted

Hamilton Pole Time: 1:36.237

ROS, HAM, ALO, HUL, VET, PER, MAS, RIC, BOT, BUT

Glad to see you guys are playing the offensive and trying to catch up. Ang hasn't been around this week so he may not submit and F1 analyzer hasn't been around since Australia so you guys all have a good chance of catching up. Not sure if @Wardez is going to submit this weekend or not but good luck to all of you that have.

2014 Chinese GP Weekend Winner is:
@LMSCorvetteGT2 +6 bonus points

Second Place: @tbwhhs +8 bonus points
Third Place: @Akmuq

640px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png

To view points go to the links on first post.

Here are the picks from this GP Weekend, thanks again and see you for Bahrain which starts end of this week

2014 Chinese GP Predictions

Congrats to the winners and hope to see you all again and maybe more joining us. The predictions sheet is now open for the Spanish GP.(@Wardez ,@Anghammarad ,@Brutaka ,@F1analyzer) Also images of the ultimate prize will start showing themselves within the next couple gp so you all have an idea of what your trying to win beyond the prizes mentioned already.[/quote]

Hamilton Pole time: 1:23.817

Top ten WDC: HAM, ROS, ALO, VET, HUL, RIC, BUT, MAG, BOT, PER

Fastest Lap of Race Hamilton 1:27.568

2014 Spanish GP Weekend Winner is:
@LMSCorvetteGT2 +8 bonus points. Points this weekend bonus included 54

Second Place: @tbwhhs +18 bonus points. Points this weekend bonus included 53
Third Place: @Brutaka +4 bonus points. Points this weekend bonus included 47

Flag_of_Spain.svg

Also a special congrats to @Wardez who would have won this prediction if he didn't have to take the penalty hit. His original points gain before penalty was 50 plus the bonus 10.5. After it was 25 plus the bonus 10.5.

Bonus points are unaffected by what time you submit the the main predictions (all but the quali time obviously), so long as you do it before the race starts.

To view points go to the links on first post.

Here are the picks from this GP Weekend, thanks again and see you for Monaco

2014 Spanish GP Predictions

Congrats to the winners and hope to see you all again and maybe more joining us. The predictions sheet is now open for the Monaco GP.(@Wardez ,@Anghammarad ,@Brutaka ,@F1analyzer) Also images of the ultimate prize will start showing themselves within the next couple gp so you all have an idea of what your trying to win beyond the prizes mentioned already.

ALSO to all of you in this prediction thread the Indy prediction sheet for bonus points is up on the first post. I also would like to know if you guys are fine with others being able to join in for that prediction without harming this championship obviously. You have until the start of the Indy 500 to submit that prediction to count.

Last edited:
Back