*NOW SOLVED* Can't Sign Into granturismo.com - Anyone Else Having Trouble?

• Thread starter VBR
  • 19 comments
just tried it out, but no, instantly worked as normal. Tried signing out and back in, no problems. Hopefully your issue gets resolved quickly!

It says "Connecting" in Firefox, with that loading icon on the page tab, but nothing happens. Can't even connect to the sign in page.

I got message: "under maintenance":
Under_Maintenance_-_gran-turismo.com_-_2014-11-27_13.22.33.png

Tried signing in on a different device, my PS3. Keep getting the following message; "The page cannot be displayed. (80710b36)"

Anyone know what that means?

:confused:

Just google it your PS3 error code VBR..

Did that, & all I found out was; "If you were trying to access a website, the URL may be blocked from being accessed." Source.

So the question is who or what is blocking me from accessing the log in page, & how can I unblock it?

Any pooter gurus have the answer?

VBR
Did that, & all I found out was; "If you were trying to access a website, the URL may be blocked from being accessed." Source.

So the question is who or what is blocking me from accessing the log in page, & how can I unblock it?

Any pooter gurus have the answer?

Give a computer technician a ring about you problem.

Every single time, after a long hang,,,

My guess is Virgin Media dislikes PD/Sony, as I can get to the login screen using a proxy, but no further than that because of the proxy use.

After talking to countless tech heads, my ISP, Playstation helpline, absolutley none of them have any clue of how to fix it.

So I decided to disable my firewall, sign in, the re-enable my firewall. Problem solved.

Tech guys 0 - VBR 1!

:lol:

Back