SNAIL-Michelin Pilot Challenge (GS/Gr4), "PS5 Users ONLY", Monthly Series on Friday Nights 9pm EST - OPEN for SIGN UPSOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter llNovall
  • 41 comments
  • 3,310 views
I am pleased to announce my 2 new sponsors for the Viper is Death Wish Coffee Co. and Donut King a true match made in heaven. I am also joining Cat 5 Racing for this season. I look forward to seeing all of you on the track.***The livery’s approval is still pending.
IMG_1123.webp
IMG_1124.webp
IMG_1122.webp
IMG_1118.webp
 
Last edited:
@llNovall, I was going to use the Porsche for the tt, but with RH the max pp I can get is 638.72 (all other settings default). What can I change to get to the 650 pp? Similar situation with the Ferrari.
 
Last edited:
@llNovall, I was going to use the Porsche for the tt, but with RH the max pp I can get is 638.72 (all other settings default). What can I change to get to the 650 pp? Similar situation with the Ferrari.
I had the same problem with the Lexus, not sure what I’m doing wrong there.
 
I had the same problem with the Lexus, not sure what I’m doing wrong there.
Did you guys add the turbo or supercharger?
 
Did you guys add the turbo or supercharger?
I thought so, but I’m going to double check this afternoon and if need be I’ll buy a few new cars and start from scratch
 
I was using the wrong PP, from before the update. my bad.
 
PSN ID: Xrad-11
GTPlanet ID: Xradkins
Car: Dodge Viger Gr4
Car Number: 11 or 101 if Phlano is here.
PS5 Platform: answer "yes" (finally, lol)
Team: TBD
 
Last edited:
just an observation, the minimum tire size for the Ferrari is 19. and the Mclaren is F18/R19.

correction: Wheel Size
 
Last edited:
just an observation, the minimum tire size for the Ferrari is 19. and the Mclaren is F18/R19.

correction: Wheel Size

There are a few GR4 cars like that, such as the Porsche Cayman, Bugatti and a couple others I think…..possibly the Apline too
 
There are a few GR4 cars like that, such as the Porsche Cayman, Bugatti and a couple others I think…..possibly the Apline too
So if I get in this series, I plan to test the cars on the list and be sure they have the correct settings per series regulations. I already found all the adjustments but ran across the wheel issue. Hope this helps and is no concern.
 
So if I get in this series, I plan to test the cars on the list and be sure they have the correct settings per series regulations. I already found all the adjustments but ran across the wheel issue. Hope this helps and is no concern.
For the GR4 cars, if 18/18 is available as standard, use that size. If a larger size or staggered size is noted as standard, please default to that wheel size for any personal choice wheel style.
 
Back