NP-32470-6 error?

• Thread starter banckzy
  • 36 comments
United Kingdom
London, England
Anybody seen this error and can help me out?

Was in a race and WiFi cut out... reconnects WiFi and keep getting this code despite being online and psn being perfectly fine??

I’ve restarted the game several times but still no progress can anybody help?

I had it earlier today... gts disconnected in middle of a gt league race, at the end of the race I didn't get winnings, went to main menu and clicked reconnect and it connected after a couple of clicks.

Just seen the Hellas thread :indiff:

I had it earlier today... gts disconnected in middle of a gt league race, at the end of the race I didn't get winnings, went to main menu and clicked reconnect and it connected after a couple of clicks.

I just mashed reconnect about 1000 times but no luck

PSN is having issues right now, mainly on the PS4.
"You may have some difficulty launching games, applications, or online features. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience."

Down here as well.

Always being told it is a PSN issue but other games that connect to online servers through PSN are always fine.

Seems to me anyway it is always just GTS that is affected. Getting to be a very common occurence as of late. Way more often than should be deemed an acceptable amount of occurences in my opinion.

Down here as well.

Always being told it is a PSN issue but other games that connect to online servers through PSN are always fine.

Seems to me anyway it is always just GTS that is affected. Getting to be a very common occurence as of late. Way more often than should be deemed an acceptable amount of occurences in my opinion.

Yeah exactly.
It is showing me as offline next to my avatar on the PS4 yet everything eles is working or running just fine except GTS. It's the only game being effected on my end.

Yeah exactly.
It is showing me as offline next to my avatar on the PS4 yet everything eles is working or running just fine except GTS. It's the only game being effected on my end.
Did you get it working? Mine did the same but I fixed it

Got disconnected multiple times during races. My DR took a serious hit because the game does not discriminate between server and a rage quit. Sigh....

Hm PSN seems to be down atm...

*edit*
Seems to be back on now....

*correction*
Nope still down....

Last edited:
Back