NP-32470-6 error?

  • Thread starter Thread starter banckzy
  • 36 comments
  • 29,595 views
Messages
744
United Kingdom
London, England
Anybody seen this error and can help me out?

Was in a race and WiFi cut out... reconnects WiFi and keep getting this code despite being online and psn being perfectly fine??

I’ve restarted the game several times but still no progress can anybody help?
 
ive been trying for a couple of hours
think the servers are down :cool:
 
I had it earlier today... gts disconnected in middle of a gt league race, at the end of the race I didn't get winnings, went to main menu and clicked reconnect and it connected after a couple of clicks.
 
Just seen the Hellas thread :indiff:

I had it earlier today... gts disconnected in middle of a gt league race, at the end of the race I didn't get winnings, went to main menu and clicked reconnect and it connected after a couple of clicks.

I just mashed reconnect about 1000 times but no luck
 
Here too, I just started it and got the error. What is it now...
 
Killing me I had one 🤬 race at Monza Sr down to 71... dying to get on there and claw it back
 
Just tried to log on for the first time today, same error here.
 
Same here.
 
Yeah I have this now. Noooooo, been waiting for ages to have Nurburgring back on the daily’s
 
PSN is having issues right now, mainly on the PS4.
"You may have some difficulty launching games, applications, or online features. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience."
 
Down here as well.

Always being told it is a PSN issue but other games that connect to online servers through PSN are always fine.

Seems to me anyway it is always just GTS that is affected. Getting to be a very common occurence as of late. Way more often than should be deemed an acceptable amount of occurences in my opinion.
 
Was hoping to get some Gts in since wife's working. Anyone know why psn been so crap this week
 
Down here as well.

Always being told it is a PSN issue but other games that connect to online servers through PSN are always fine.

Seems to me anyway it is always just GTS that is affected. Getting to be a very common occurence as of late. Way more often than should be deemed an acceptable amount of occurences in my opinion.

Yeah exactly.
It is showing me as offline next to my avatar on the PS4 yet everything eles is working or running just fine except GTS. It's the only game being effected on my end.
 
I'm back online. Seems to be really unstable at the moment. Hope I stay in! :)
 
Yeah exactly.
It is showing me as offline next to my avatar on the PS4 yet everything eles is working or running just fine except GTS. It's the only game being effected on my end.
Did you get it working? Mine did the same but I fixed it
 
Got disconnected multiple times during races. My DR took a serious hit because the game does not discriminate between server and a rage quit. Sigh....
 
Just started getting this error after trying to log on to gran tourismo.

Any ideas please anyone .

What a nightmare !
 
Same here. WS-37404-7. Looks like the Playstation server.
 
Last edited:
Hm PSN seems to be down atm...

*edit*
Seems to be back on now....

*correction*
Nope still down....
 
Last edited:
Back