• 24 comments

Tires

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Norway
Hedmark
lspredator
Norwegian Power Drift Series

we will start with round 1 soon, and then we see how many it will be before GT6, ok?
Time and day will soon be posted.

Max HP: 1200
No: Front downforce
Tires: vote in poll!

Driver will be allowd to have one main car and one backup car.

Round 1 Track: coming soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZn2rFhUKY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkeIFy-Jhk
Will be able to downloaded from my account now!

(Round 2 will be on a normal track.)

RULES

QUALIFYING

Driver Start With 100 point's
And Get -point's for every mistake
More information will be added

LEADER
Info Comming soon

FOLLOWER
Info Comming soon

PSN:
Team:
Car:
Engine:
HP:
Chassi:
Weight:

Last edited:
1200 = too much

I wouldnt call it a series yet if you don't know if it is or not. 👍

1200 = too much I wouldnt call it a series yet if you don't know if it is or not. 👍

He's naming it after a comp real life and informed is about this prior to ending he's old competition.

1200hp on CM would work i guess? dunno my z4 wont run over 510bhp anyway so possibly going to be building another bmw for the event lol

It's still way too much imo but hey it's Pred's comp. Personally I would set the bar at 750

CH's will be the z4 at 500, CM's will be either the luna RX7 as its been reworked for them or a M series of some sort

lspredator
I Norway ei dont have any hp limit in the Drifting Series

Neither does formula drift, but we set it on gtplanet because not every car can make that. And setting limits makes stuff more fair between all drivers.

Neither does formula drift, but we set it on gtplanet because not every car can make that. And setting limits makes stuff more fair between all drivers.

But no one in Norway is using more than 800whp (it's only the R34 with a RB26 that have 800whp)
Because it wont be holding loong if They have had more hp

But i can remove the hp limit if you want

Last edited:
Can you remove me off the driver list (MCR-xStef)? Switching tire restriction in the middle of a series doesn't make much sense by the way.

Heh? I thought Allstars was done. Im not participating in it if CM's allowed.

If the majority ends up being CH and CM allowed, will drivers be able to use CH in the front and CM in the back? Just was wondering about that.. My curiosity peaks at times when something higher than CH's is allowed. :dopey:

If the majority ends up being CH and CM allowed, will drivers be able to use CH in the front and CM in the back? Just was wondering about that.. My curiosity peaks at times when something higher than CH's is allowed. :dopey:

That's okey for me

Back