NR2003: A catch-all for new stuff.

• Thread starter BKGlover
  • 1 comments
United States
Texas
Hello GTP. Been a minute. So, I'm gonna be quick, NR2003 has seen better days, and even better days on this site. However, I know that there's new seasons and even new series using the game that keep popping up...hell, I started one.

"What's the point of this, then?" Simply put, I'd like this to be a hub so people can find new series and videos they might or might not have known about, and if all else fails maybe find a couple of races that you might find enjoyable. And yes there will be brief self-promotion, but I have another to show, and if you only have your own to show, go for it as long as it doesn't violate TOS. Online, offline, all good.

My own. Age restricted just in case.

Another league that runs a few series.

I hope y'all enjoy and can share as well...If not, well sorry for taking your time.

"Reinstalled" it AKA copied over after finally obtaining a USB-SATA converter to transfer exactly it and the templates I worked with years ago, after having forgotten to have done so for my previous hard drive. BIt nostalgic to have seen the old paintjobs again, including some unused variants and things that never made it to any GTPlanet B-Spec serieses. Was quite fun test driving around the old modded tracks I've had installed back then as well.

While my interests are currently preoccupied with other games at the moment, I am interested in seeing if there would be interest somewhen for a B-Spec thread-or-stream-or-whatever involving the V8 Supercar mod for this game. if anything. it'll give me an excuse to release a Volvo template for that, as well as more fantasy-ish brand templates for the mod that could thematically fit, a Mitsubishi 380 TMR perhaps, for example?
...I was also considering the Rally/Hornets mods, but preferred the Supercars' physics overall

...Mind you, I'm really not fond of how the modelling was done on the Ford Falcon from that mod, and the reasons for why, were exactly why I had to use the Holden base for the Volvo.

Last edited:
Back