Nsx lm prototype road car and modded zonda R

  • Thread starter Thread starter shoeface33
  • 10 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
523
Messages
shoeface33
After a 2J and ferrari 2007 or F10
 
ive got 2j or 2007, after the Nsx lm prototype road car but cant trade till tomorrow
 
What's the colour and mileage of the NSX? Has it had NA engine mods'?
 
7miles on it. un modified. What you ofering?
 
Is white. I can pain it if you want :p monza red? Lol
 
I can trade today btw
 
Sounds great as it is thanks, it's white that i'm after ! Pick a car of your choice, i've got all the ones you want :) Add me now on PSN if you would like to go ahead and trade !
 
Ive added you. Is the 2j ok? I can trade now :)
If the add hasnt worked add
shoeface33
 
OK, you've been added - are you sending 1st?
 
Can you swnd first? Ive messaged you but i wanted to make sure ypu got it
 
Sorted, on it's way!
 
Back