Pat_f40 Messages 548 Alcañiz Messages Pat_f40 Messages Pat_f40 Jun 21, 2011 #1 Hey fellows, I have this 2 standard gift cars repeated for trend. Never used. Trading for a R10 or 908HDI....
Hey fellows, I have this 2 standard gift cars repeated for trend. Never used. Trading for a R10 or 908HDI....
Igwyana Messages 4,643 England | UK Messages Igwyana Jun 21, 2011 #2 Pat_f40 Hey fellows, I have this 2 standard gift cars repeated for trend. Never used. Trading for a R10 or 908HDI.... Click to expand... Untradeable, Check stickies 👍 Edit - The Loctite is the only tradeable out of those 4 👍
Pat_f40 Hey fellows, I have this 2 standard gift cars repeated for trend. Never used. Trading for a R10 or 908HDI.... Click to expand... Untradeable, Check stickies 👍 Edit - The Loctite is the only tradeable out of those 4 👍
gtptrader (Banned) Messages 1,192 Jun 21, 2011 #3 Igwyana Untradeable, Check stickies 👍 Edit - The Loctite is the only tradeable out of those 4 👍 Click to expand... Duh beaten to the punch !!!
Igwyana Untradeable, Check stickies 👍 Edit - The Loctite is the only tradeable out of those 4 👍 Click to expand... Duh beaten to the punch !!!
Igwyana Messages 4,643 England | UK Messages Igwyana Jun 21, 2011 #4 gtptrader Duh beaten to the punch !!! Click to expand... Well you beat me on the FTO earlier on
Pat_f40 Messages 548 Alcañiz Messages Pat_f40 Messages Pat_f40 Jun 21, 2011 #5 Damn... you're right guys! I forgot... The GT LM specII is 1 million+??? That's sad! Well... so, I think I'll trade only the NSX... But, this is stupid by PD! They gave me this 2 gift cars when I hade allready them and I can't sell them for cr! uffff... this is annoying!
Damn... you're right guys! I forgot... The GT LM specII is 1 million+??? That's sad! Well... so, I think I'll trade only the NSX... But, this is stupid by PD! They gave me this 2 gift cars when I hade allready them and I can't sell them for cr! uffff... this is annoying!