NSX-R Proto LM Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter OhThatsCool
  • 12 comments
  • 910 views
Messages
127
United States
United States
Messages
Hateocracy95
Anyone interested in this? I'm looking for cars mainly
 
OhThatsCool
Anyone interested in this? I'm looking for cars mainly

I am!
Will see what I have to offer tomorrow
 
I am!
Will see what I have to offer tomorrow

Ok, make sure to let me know and if someone has a good offer while I'm on, I may have to go with it.
 
OhThatsCool
Ok, make sure to let me know and if someone has a good offer while I'm on, I may have to go with it.

If you are interested I have numerous tickets and I also have a c12s which I'm trying to get rid of
 
If you are interested I have numerous tickets and I also have a c12s which I'm trying to get rid of

Ok,I have a few cars I'm lookin for. A Silverado and another ZZ2
 
Anyone interested in this? I'm looking for cars mainly
What color? Is it 0/0/0? I have alot to offer. Check out my trading thread. Link is in signature.
 
OhThatsCool
Ok,I have a few cars I'm lookin for. A Silverado and another ZZ2

Don't have them sorry! Do you want a ticket?
 
Hi! I'm interested in NSX-R Road. Would you take a look in my garage, to see if u want something?
 
Do you still have the NSX-R Prototype?
 
Well if your looking for old chevvy's i have;

C1 '54
Camaro SS '69
SS 454 '70
IROC-Z '88

interested in any at all? happy to do any for the honda
 
Hi! I'm interested in NSX-R Road. Would you take a look in my garage, to see if u want something?

Can I get that Tommy K. ZZII?
 
Well if your looking for old chevvy's i have;

C1 '54
Camaro SS '69
SS 454 '70
IROC-Z '88

interested in any at all? happy to do any for the honda

I'm actually looking for the Silverado Concept
 
Back