pepsibottle1 Messages 50 Norfolk, VA Messages Pepsibottle1 Nov 5, 2011 #1 I'm looking for a NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car and will give one of my spare X2010's for it. I have too many X2010's and I need this car to fill out my collection. Thanks!
I'm looking for a NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car and will give one of my spare X2010's for it. I have too many X2010's and I need this car to fill out my collection. Thanks!
ch1potle Messages 4,221 Sin City USA Nov 5, 2011 #2 Neither car is tradeable https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185811
pepsibottle1 Messages 50 Norfolk, VA Messages Pepsibottle1 Nov 5, 2011 #3 Drat. Sorry about that. Do you know how I can get it?
ch1potle Messages 4,221 Sin City USA Nov 5, 2011 #4 pepsibottle1 Drat. Sorry about that. Do you know how I can get it? Click to expand... 1 in 16 chance for it from a level 17 ticket. I can't trade one to you though til mid December
pepsibottle1 Drat. Sorry about that. Do you know how I can get it? Click to expand... 1 in 16 chance for it from a level 17 ticket. I can't trade one to you though til mid December