A A car collecter Messages 556 manchester NH Messages o/o/o cars only Apr 16, 2012 #1 Looking for lvl 12 ticket as i opened mine for R390 ROAD CAR
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Apr 16, 2012 #2 Send a FR to BlueSkyHawk and I throw you a level 12 ticket. I assume the car is still in 0/0/0 condition, if so keep it that way. Thanks 👍
Send a FR to BlueSkyHawk and I throw you a level 12 ticket. I assume the car is still in 0/0/0 condition, if so keep it that way. Thanks 👍
A A car collecter Messages 556 manchester NH Messages o/o/o cars only Apr 16, 2012 #3 StarLight Send a FR to BlueSkyHawk and I throw you a level 12 ticket. I assume the car is still in 0/0/0 condition, if so keep it that way. Thanks 👍 Click to expand... sent invite... ah yes car still 0/0/0 and i have copy on another account just so i never lose my cars:tup:
StarLight Send a FR to BlueSkyHawk and I throw you a level 12 ticket. I assume the car is still in 0/0/0 condition, if so keep it that way. Thanks 👍 Click to expand... sent invite... ah yes car still 0/0/0 and i have copy on another account just so i never lose my cars:tup:
A A car collecter Messages 556 manchester NH Messages o/o/o cars only Apr 16, 2012 #5 StarLight Level ticket 12 sent! 👍 Click to expand... car sent thanks