NSX-RM Wednesday Night World Championship (Champion-Jonzster!!!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter STEG-13
  • 564 comments
  • 25,902 views
Jonzster, I never even thought about the cockpit view because I don't use it.

I guess it's awful driving standards for you guys then :lol:

Interested to know how many others use that view ?

Yeah it is, not like there are many in the game either :lol:

I leave the hud on most of time as some cockpits are to dark to see the dials or just aren't clear enough.
 
If it's premium, I use cockpit, and race with HUD off as much as I can. I am pretty comfortable in bumper cam for standards though... Thanks to Gt1-Gt4

Same here carts, veteran of Gt1-Gt4 too :)
 
I'm not a big fan of gt500, they are difficult to get right time and usually anyone who has a GTR seems to do better, the gt300 class are sometimes just as fast, I find it quite confusing, hence why I suggested a lemans/gt3, so the field was more evenly spread
 
And as Kk says the NSX may be only .7 secs faster but that can make all the difference
 
STEG-13
Jonzster, I never even thought about the cockpit view because I don't use it.

I guess it's awful driving standards for you guys then :lol:

Interested to know how many others use that view ?

The roof cam where you can see the bonnet is the way forward (for me atleast). That way I can see the apex etc..
 
R35 SKYLIN3
And as Kk says the NSX may be only .7 secs faster but that can make all the difference

Thats why I suggested having extra ballast on the GTR's...
 
The roof cam where you can see the bonnet is the way forward (for me atleast). That way I can see the apex etc..

Same for me, ever since GT4 I have only used the roof cam. And sorry Steg, I must have missed that post where you wrote that the race was postponed one week, there has been so many new posts here now that I must have missed it when I asked if it was tonight or not. Next week sounds great (yay more time to practice! :O
 
this thread has probably had 50 posts in the last 48 hours..lol
 
Got another incident for you to look at kk, uploading the replay as we speak :)

Edit: The replay is here.

Driver in question is Haigis, You only need to watch the first few laps for incident/incidents with Carts.

End of lap 1 to the chicane on lap 2.

Thanks bud ;)
 
Last edited:
Under investigation
 
STEWARDS DECISION

Haigis and MLR_Carts43

Lap 2 First Corner

Haigis overtakes Carts on the pit straight and moves over in front of Carts. Then Haigis brakes considerably earlier for the first corner. 160m to be exact. The correct braking zone is 120m as shown by R35. This led Carts to rear end you and caused him to spin and crash subsequently ending his race. As a result Cart lost 18 seconds.

PENALTY- haigis is banned from the qualifying in Monaco

The thing I dont understand is why you braked...After you braked you went back on the throttle...:confused:

2nd chicane. jackargent brakes late and crashes right into the wall. Your very lucky that the car ghosted otherwise you would have picked up quite a hefty penalty...

Just a word of warning to the drivers. When overtaking please be conscious that there actually is a car behind you when you pull over in front of them right before the braking zone.
 
See I can show a good example xD
 
I have a master plan for Monaco.. Sorry guys I'm not gonna lay down and settle for a bottom half finish ;)
 
STEWARDS DECISION



2nd chicane. jackargent brakes late and crashes right into the wall. Your very lucky that the car ghosted otherwise you would have picked up quite a hefty penalty...

Fair comment. Shocking driving.
 
jackargent
Fair comment. Shocking driving.

you qualified in 7th? correct me if im wrong...You could have bagged a good race finish...unlucky though..:)
 
Damn it jack! If your car didn't go ghost our plan would have worked xD
 
R35 SKYLIN3
Damn it jack! If your car didn't go ghost our plan would have worked xD

If his car didnt ghost he would have taken you, toffe and jonzster out..:P
 
Jack has an anti gold firm repellant tho
 
I just took out our steward in a practice race @ Daytona :lol:

Hope he does not hold grudges :rolleyes:


We also had an 8 lap battle of Nurburgring GP/F in GT500 cars.

Side by side in a ridiculous amount of corners, seperated by something like .004 at the end of it :lol:

Very clean race, for sure the best 1vs1 I have ever had.

Thank you kk 👍
 
Last edited:
STEG-13
I just took out our steward in a practice race :lol:

Hope he does not hold grudges :rolleyes:

:grumpy: :lol:
 
And would u like to tell everyone what happened when the "king of Suzuka" took on me in nsxs on Suzuka kk?
 
R35 SKYLIN3
And would u like to tell everyone what happened when the "king of Suzuka" took on me in nsxs on Suzuka kk?

lol mate...I would have won if you didnt rear end me right onto the grass...I had dirty tires and I spun further :lol:...wanna rematch?
 
what have you done to our thread kk 👎 :lol:

Reminder Race 9, Monaco will be held in my lounge @ 9pm GMT tomorrow.

R35 & Haigis need to sit out qualifying.

If Jonzster picks up any points at all he will be the first ever GTRC World Champion :D
 
Last edited:
STEG-13
what have you done to our thread kk 👎 :lol:

Reminder Race 9, Monaco will be held in my lounge @ 9pm GMT tomorrow.

R35 & Haigis need to sit out qualifying.

If Jonzster picks up any points at all he will be the first ever GTRC World Champion :D

what did I do:( :lol:
 
what did I do:( :lol:

Some say you answer to the name Buzz Killington, and that threads automatically die as soon as you comment, all we know is..... :)
 
Back