NSX Stealth model

  • Thread starter Thread starter NSX>GOD
  • 11 comments
  • 1,030 views
Messages
243
Messages
acdcru
Is there any way to get this without eBay? And if not, does anyone know where I can get it for less than 10 pounds? thanks
 
Ebay is the only way. I don't even think I can get one from Ebay since I'm in the US. I want it more than anything else in the game. Maybe next time!
 
Ebay is the only way. I don't even think I can get one from Ebay since I'm in the US. I want it more than anything else in the game. Maybe next time!
Same here dude...

I was looking for a Stealth SLS and those are dried up now on the 'bay. Should have got it a few months ago, oh well..
 
You can ask someone to gameshare...
 
I would love all the stealth cars but I couldn't afford the signature addition :(

And tell me more about this gameshare.
 
I would love all the stealth cars but I couldn't afford the signature addition :(

Funny, I had to settle for the Collector's Edition because we did not get a Signature Edition (N and S America) 👎.

💡 Atleast you can buy them and use them.. 👍
 
Gamesharing is illegal and puts your whole account at risk, I don't suggest it.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I will not even think about gamesharing if it is illegal 👍
 
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I will not even think about gamesharing if it is illegal 👍

Most of the time you can get away with it, but the other person has access to your profile and credit card details once they acquire your account.
 
JaiAE86
Most of the time you can get away with it, but the other person has access to your profile and credit card details once they acquire your account.

Only if they're the ones "giving" you the stealth car.
I'd Google it.
 
well dont tell Sony, they must think its legal since its a big part of PSN sales
hype and even game devs think its legal but bad:
From Playstationlifestyle-
Taking a break from teasing gamers, Jaffe spoke about the PlayStation Network’s game sharing policy, which allows a downloaded game to be shared with 4 other accounts. Jaffe’s comments are certainly a read, and offer a perspective not coming from a gamer, but rather a developer, who loses sales due to this policy.

Posting on his Twitter account just yesterday, Jaffe had this to say about the policy:

“@zKAPOWz No, but I think game sharing on PSN is utter horse ****. Why is it ok to buy a game and give it to 2-5 peeps 4 free? Insane!”

Jaffe went on to say:

Of COURSE this is a great deal for gamers.But a **** deal for game makers.If I were ONLY a gamer then sure, I’d LOVE IT.It’s a great deal!

Gamesharing is illegal and puts your whole account at risk, I don't suggest it.
 
well dont tell Sony, they must think its legal since its a big part of PSN sales
hype and even game devs think its legal but bad:
From Playstationlifestyle-
Taking a break from teasing gamers, Jaffe spoke about the PlayStation Network’s game sharing policy, which allows a downloaded game to be shared with 4 other accounts. Jaffe’s comments are certainly a read, and offer a perspective not coming from a gamer, but rather a developer, who loses sales due to this policy.

Posting on his Twitter account just yesterday, Jaffe had this to say about the policy:

“@zKAPOWz No, but I think game sharing on PSN is utter horse ****. Why is it ok to buy a game and give it to 2-5 peeps 4 free? Insane!”

Jaffe went on to say:

Of COURSE this is a great deal for gamers.But a **** deal for game makers.If I were ONLY a gamer then sure, I’d LOVE IT.It’s a great deal!

If you check the PSN T&Cs the GameSharing part of the early PS3 agreement is no longer there. GameSharing is only allowed on PSPs (or so it appears from the Sony information) and can only be across accounts that you "have access to or use".

Rather than SAVE-sharing the intention is to allow downloaded games (as software) to be used across a number of accounts that are accessible to/used by a plater. Sharing saves is still against the wording of the agreement.
 
Back