NTSC Championship S1 - Round 6 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 51 comments

Which Car Do You Want To Use For The Next Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah no can do tonight guys. :( I just met this girl..so you know how that works.. :) Looks like I am back into Cup B :( Sorry, I was looking forward to it.

The Mine's won by one vote!!! HAHAHA YEA!! YEAH!! YEAH!!..Booyah!!

BenTurismo or whatever is a douchebag, he messed up my race twice! I suck with the RX-7 and I was somehow in the top 3 and he touched me braking into the first turn ON PURPOSE.

Complete Group A Results:

Race #1
Brakefade (Threshold)
Oo_xVx_oO
Earth
bbcnascar2
KumaBar (OrangeR)
DTWmetro

Race #2
Brakefade
Earth
KumaBar
DTWmetro
Oo_xVx_oO
bbcnascar2

Race #3
Brakefade
Oo_xVx_oO
KumaBar
bbcnascar2
DTWmetro
Earth

Race #4
Brakefade
Oo_xVx_oO
KumaBar
DTWmetro
bbcnascar2
Earth

Race #5
Brakefade
DTWmetro
KumaBar
bbcnascar2
Earth
(Oo_xVx_oO) - did not participate

Congratulations, Threshold, on a clean sweep. Sorry about the mixup in Race #4, KumaBar!

Note: I scribbled these down, so if I missed anything, let me know.

Group B results:
---------------

Race 1:
1. Cudadude
2. vanos2990
3. Chuzo
4. Vaxen

Race 2:
1. Vaxen
2. Cudadude (by .002)
3. Chuzo
4. vanos2990
5. Dazzla

Race 3:
1. Cudadude
2. Vaxen
3. vanos2990
4. Turizmo-Z
5. Dazzla
6. Chuzo

Race 4, 5, 6:
Host quit

Hope you guys don't mind, but this wouldn't be a race without a podium. So based on points scored.

Group A
Brakefade (Threshold)
KumaBar (OrangeR)
Oo_xVx_oO​

Group B​
Cudadude
Vaxen
Vanos2990​

champagne.jpg

Nice one Threshold:tup:👍👍 That's nice, after getting booted out of the last race I didn't know I made enough points to place 3rd:):):)

Earth, I'm in for the next one

This game is gets weird sometimes. On the last race somehow I started on the grass instead of the normal grid spot.

Like it mattered? :)

But yes, I saw that happen. You were in the grid spot for a moment, then you were instantly teleported onto the grass. This used to happen a lot on Daytona, where people's bad connections would make them jump all over before the race even started.

Race Vids!

Race 1

Race 2
So nice racing against you Earth 👍

Race 3
From p8 to p3 on this one!

Race 4
Nice battle here with DTWMetro. It's a shame that after I hit him gently :ouch:, he slowed in the finish line because he thought he gave me a penalty. :guilty:

Race 5
Punters to the max! Watch the end of my race... Pathetic :yuck:

Brakefade gave us quite a show with this car. Too bad none could be near to watch it better. LOL

Earth, thanks for organizing this again.

This game is gets weird sometimes. On the last race somehow I started on the grass instead of the normal grid spot.

I had he same hing happon to me. I started in he gridspot, then a grey rx7 appeared on my right and as the countdown started the grey car pushed me sideways into the grass. Its hard to get a good start from the grass!

b

did group B's scores not get added to the first post? Also, dose group B each get third place points for the two races we got DCs on?

Hope you guys don't mind, but this wouldn't be a race without a podium. So based on points scored.

Group A
Brakefade (Threshold)
KumaBar (OrangeR)
Oo_xVx_oO​

Group B​
Cudadude
Vaxen
Vanos2990​

champagne.jpg

Hmmm this reminded me of Formula GT. When I ran the series I had podiums, very nice ones as you will see in the following link. I'll start doing that with this series.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2825256&postcount=1

I was thinking for a while now when we get private rooms and each of these races become one long 15-20 lap race and there will only be 1 winner per week per group then giving out 4-5 wins per week for the records right now doesn't make sense.

So what I'm going to do is give a win to whoever scores the most points in their group and a podium to the top 3 in points after each week's race. 5 races times 3 laps equals 15 laps which equals a good race distance.

Dazzla
Earth for next next tournament can we have a choice for Fuji with GT-R?

OK, but the new voting system will be slightly different.

Kumabar, thanks for the videos. I always enjoy them.

cudadude2
did group B's scores not get added to the first post? Also, dose group B each get third place points for the two races we got DCs on?

I scored Group A then went to sleep. As for the disconnected races I just add up the number of points possible in the race and divide them equally between all the drivers.

Results are in the first post.

Back