NTSC Championship - Summer Exhibition Match II - NO MERCY AT FUJI

This update changes a few things. Let me test tonight and I will come up with something with the same car.

Tested: I added power and thats it. Check it out.

Last edited:
I think I got this braking with NO ABS down. Its rather simple. You can slow down just as fast as if you had ABS. 1'46.9 fastest.. Ran 15 laps.. low 47's average. Good luck guys..

What about the race times :05- :20 and so on. Are we sticking with them? For us slow people, i don't think that's enough time!

Yes, :30 is necessary here unless you get a fastmatch.

Also, oh gawd, you kept the S1s and maxed everything else ...

:scared:
:crazy:
:drool:

👍

Yes, :30 is necessary here unless you get a fastmatch.

Also, oh gawd, you kept the S1s and maxed everything else ...

:scared:
:crazy:
:drool:

👍

Its not that bad Clacks! The car is extremely stable. Just if you do not brake correctly or lock up a tire, this is where you run into trouble.

Tire Compound: Front: S1 - Back S1 !!REQUIRED!!
Setups: Horse Power: +16 (Max)
Weight: 85 (lowest)
STOCK! PLEASE RUN STOCK SETUPS, BE HONEST!
Changeable settings: Steering Angle, Brake Bias
Performance points: MUST REFLECT 633 EACH RACEStarting positions will be determined by the server.

Notice:
Since the NTSC Championship future is uncertain at this time. I decided that we will run a free exhibition match. These series of racing are suppose to be a fun, hard and exciting racing experience between ALL NTSC drivers.

The Event is for both Orange and Clubman. Also anyone that is on the waiting list for Clubman series. We will run 4 races from 8 EST to 9:35 PM EST. To sign up put your name, car and car color. Please feel free to share setups.

We are suppose to use the stock set up right. Only steering angle are and the brake bias are to be messed with. Hope I'm right.

Ok. Please ignore the last post..... I feel dumb now....lol.

count me in Solarr Blue

Hehe, I realize the setups are set, but we can change brake bias and turning angle, so it still does count as a "setup". So feel free to share those two settings.

You definitely welcome to participate.

I have always used , my left foot for braking. Is there something wrong, with using your left foot?

Only if your car has a clutch. :) I hear a lot of race drivers use the left foot for the breaks. I don't though as it's too foreign and I use a G25 anyhow.

I have always used , my left foot for braking. Is there something wrong, with using your left foot?

I don't know about you, but my left foot and by right foot just don't listen to each other :sly:. I just need to get my brain to communicate with my foot better that's all.

Left foot braking is correct if no clutch use.

Solarr, is one of your street cars automatic? Left foot brake that thing with noone behind you until you're equally smooth and accurate with either foot.

I tried this tonight with ABS Off - forget it! Even if I had 3 feet it wouldn't matter. :lol:

I tried this tonight with ABS Off - forget it! Even if I had 3 feet it wouldn't matter. :lol:

Then we will catch you for the next match.. Most likely a combo at Daytona 8000PP event. However a challenge.

if gar529 signs up then ill be there

i dont think gar is coming out tonight, so you wont have to bother yourself with racing with the rest of us slobs. maybe take your arrogance over to the fast laptimes thread? tx bye.

Good%20Bye.jpg

This is going to be wild...Im locking the rears up on the down hill turns... I hope we all just go for it and race... No points, no rules, just racing. See you guys there.

So I botched race 1 (turn 1 oops), ended up behind some decidedly random traffic. sansname was in there too, but after he went by I never saw him or his SL55 again.

Latest Posts

Back