I just have to set up something that I can control enough that I won't ram people, but which could possibly be fast. Haven't got it yet. Not going to go Clio
Will try and get into this race. Sorry, have spent all my time in 550 RWD, as it is/was a blast. Starting to get old now, unless I run across decent competition.
So, the cars for this are Clio, NSX, STi....? And I should shoot for 2:05's?
Will try and get into this race. Sorry, have spent all my time in 550 RWD, as it is/was a blast. Starting to get old now, unless I run across decent competition.
So, the cars for this are Clio, NSX, STi....? And I should shoot for 2:05's?
So, where is everyone? I love this race, but hardly ever run into anyone from here. Heli-Eric/twisty-bits and a new guy Contex are the only ones I have seen.