• Thread starter NTX
  • 30 comments

NTX

Portugal
Porto, Portugal
ntx1982
nmft
unled1ux.jpg

With the arrival of Forza 4, and with this new sister site from GTP, what a better place to bring my work from Forza 4 to all of you. Some might know me from GTP Photomode Competitions, and some may not. I just hope my work pleases all of you (even knowing that I´m quite far from some other members around here). So to start thing around here, I bring the car that I always take some shots when a new game like Forza 4 comes. Already took on Forza 3 and in GT5...so here is the Clio V6. Next update to come soon. Thanks in advance for the support that you guys might leave in here 👍 :cheers:

(click for big)

(click for big)

(click for SUPER big)

I like the first image, that's some good colour balancing there! I think the 2nd image might be better if the wheels were pointed the other way though, it's a shame you can't change them in Forza like you can in GT5.

Thank you very much for your comments guys, and I agree with you Mog, we should be able to move the car in Photomode like in GT5, maybe in a future update Turn 10 can fix that.
Here is my next update. The Spyker C8 LM85. Those guys from Holland really made a very fancy car if you ask me. Hope you guys enjoy it. Any critic is most welcome too
👍 :cheers:

(click for big)​

Thank you so much for the reply Domas 👍 It was only one comment, but was worth it!! :)
I bring now another king of the road, and another one of my favourite cars. Its the GT500. Modern muscle, with insane BHP!!! Enjoy and leave a comment if you like 👍 Next update soon!

(click the images for big)

That is a nice looking GT500, NTX. Also glad to see another Clio V6 fan - definitely one of my favourite "forbidden fruit" cars from Europe, and always love reading about Evo's Nick Trott's bright yellow one.

A small suggestion: perhaps keep the aspect ratios intact when you're creating your presentation panels, since the squished images are a bit distracting. Other than that though, I've got nothing but good vibes from all the sets so far; the Spyker in particular, it's last image just screams your signature look 👍

A small suggestion: perhaps keep the aspect ratios intact when you're creating your presentation panels, since the squished images are a bit distracting

This is a good idea, they look a bit strange when squashed like that! Nice updates though, the colours in the Spyker shots are great as they really reflect the wild styling of the car without being too 'in your face'.

I agree as well :). You definitely have a nice signature style though. I can always spot your pics in a crowd! Good work!

Thank you so much for the comments guys. Your support is always welcome :) I followed the suggestions of Slip and Mog, and I modified the look of the panel. Hope its ok 👍
For now I bring a small preview of my next update, and the entry for week 3 of Forza 4 Official Facebook Contest, with the theme Indy Spirit. Criticism is always welcome 👍

forzamotorsport4logo.jpg

(click the images for full size)

Love the Zonda facebook pic, very cool.

I agree with the guys about the preview, and the spyker preview looks just plain weird.

Thanks for the reply Chromatic. Like I have promised, here is the Bugatti EB 110 SS. Always liked this great car since kid (it was my first Die Cast model that I got) so when I found it on Forza 4 I took some shots, and now here is the result. Hope you guys like it 👍 All comments are welcome :)

forzamotorsport4logo.jpg

(click the images for the full size image)

I have no idea why, have got like 5 million credits and still don't buy things like this which cost a bit :D I am greedy I guess.

Nice action in these pictures and nicely used filters/tools - lovely background colors. However, car's color looks a bit washed out and weird (?).

Thanks for the reply Domas. About the car colour...hmmm, might be about the filters. All shots have different ones, and that might have a bit of influence on the final colour.
👍

Very nice gallery NTX. My Favourite has to be shot 3 of the Clio and I like the way your presenting the pictures (now since there sized properly :P )

Keep it up 👍

I remember when I was younger absolutely dying to get my hands on the die-cast model of this car! I think it looks a bit dated now but you've captured it well. 👍

This is one of my favorite cars as well, but I don't own it yet. I've mainly been using prize cars or cheap ones. Great shots! Love the noise.

Big thanks for the comments guys!! :) Glad to know you guys also like the EB 110SS. Its still a great super car if you ask me!!
Next update, the views of Forza 4!! These shots show the great views of the game, at least some of them. I have a hard time to choose some spots. From the ´Ring, to Le Mans, that was quite hard to choose the ones that I wanted to put here. Maybe in the future I bring more from the views. Hope they are good :) enjoy guys!!

forzamotorsport4logo.jpg

(click the images for full size)

Zero comments on the latest update, I guess nobody liked it. :guilty:
Here is the GT-R family update. Criticism is welcome. Thank you and stay tuned for more.

(click on the panel for full size images)

Apologies, must have missed the scenery update. The Fuji shot is great, the mountain looks beautiful.

The GT-R family set is great, a couple are abit bland imo but that can be expected on the Top Gear test Track since its so open and wide lol, but good angles and composition throughout. My favourite would have to be the third shot. Nice angle and good sense of speed :)👍

Time to update around here. Here is a quick update of the Abarth 500, quite good in driting if you ask me. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I.
Until next update, :cheers:

(click on the panel for full size images)

Would you mind showing an unedited photo? I like the angle of the first 500 photo but there is something that really distracts me in each photo from this set and the GT-R set. The whites and highlights get completely blown out in each photo. Not sure if it is your style or unintentional. The GT-R shots- it looks like you try to bring it back while editing. But in the 500 shots, it's left stark white.
Not trying to say you're doing something wrong. According to photo purists, I guess it would be but at the same time, they also wouldn't be touching anything digital. haha. If it's what you like, keep it up. It goes against what I like but I suspect you do this to please yourself not me. And that's the other good thing about photos or art in general. Not everyone will nor should like it.

Great angle in the first shot NTX :)👍 Like the composition in the second shot and nice sense of speed. Look like a poster tbh :)

Time for update thise place!! Enjoy these two shots of a speedy green RUF!! Thank you all for the support, and and as always, leave a comment if you like :)

(click the panel for big size shots)

Back