Nubuo Uematsu Fans?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2ez2KiLL
  • 6 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
914
Anyone else like him? I think his pieces for the Final Fantasy series are amazing. If you never heard him, try finding Midis from his compositions.
 
Hell yes that stuff is cool.
I've got all the MP3's from 6-10 and the special piano versions and special concert ones too.

Favourites are Zanarkan from FF10 and One Winged Angel from FF7 (the orchestra version though).
After you play the games all the songs become special to you though as they conjur up memories and such.
 
I must admit i'm a fan, although only for the soundtracks in the games i've enjoyed. I hated FF9/10's soundtrack. I've also got a cool Album called the black mages, which has metal/industrial remixes of some of the racier themes.

I can't think of any favorite tracks at the moment though.
 
I have to say Aerith theme and One winged angel are extremely good! Most all of the music in FF7 are very good, and Intro tune to FFX is nice!
 
FFT has the best soundtrack.

Oh and none of the songs are by Nobuo Uematsu. Uematsu's work after VII has been lacklustre and mediocre, with a few shining rays breaking through the cloudy haze. I did like FFX but most of the songs weren't done by him (especially the ones I liked).

I'm still a pretty good fan but not a hardcore one.
 
Back