Number of seasons in a career?

United States
United States
I just noticed something on my career that I never noticed before...it says on one s1/10 and another 2/10 do we only get 10 seasons in a career mode?

Speaking of career, how long does it generally take to complete the career campaign in this game? Can it be done in say, a weekend? Or are we talking a few months? I'm currently playing GRID Legends and the campaign in that game is pretty long. Been on it for weeks and that's like at 4-5hrs/day!

Speaking of career, how long does it generally take to complete the career campaign in this game? Can it be done in say, a weekend? Or are we talking a few months? I'm currently playing GRID Legends and the campaign in that game is pretty long. Been on it for weeks and that's like at 4-5hrs/day!
It fully depends on how long you set the races for and how much you play.

Well, on minimum settings you're looking at, as a minimum, 100 race weekends (10 races per season for the 10 seasons). You can simulate practice and the race (can't remember if qualifying can be, would assume so). So you can fly through a simulated career in probably a matter of hours. In terms of actually driving it, minimum race distance is 25%, approximately 20-25 minutes per race, not including practice, qualifying or loading times, that's at least 38 hours of racing.

There's then a 16 race season option and a full 23 race season option, plus 50% and 100% race length options.

A 23 race season career at 50% race distance is on average, at least 172 hours of racing, not including other sessions, loading and various other game mechanics.

I had over 250 hours in F1 2020, most of which were in My team career mode with a mix of 16 and 23 race seasons, always doing at least qualifying and the race.

That is a wealth of helpful information there sir. Thank you! I am at a crossroads because I was thinking of buying F1 2020 due to several claims that it's a much better game than 2021. Would you agree with this assessment? I was gonna do it but they still want full price for 2020. I think I'll wait and see how reviews go for 2022 and if they're bad, I'll pick up 2020 on a Steam summer sale.

That is a wealth of helpful information there sir. Thank you! I am at a crossroads because I was thinking of buying F1 2020 due to several claims that it's a much better game than 2021. Would you agree with this assessment? I was gonna do it but they still want full price for 2020. I think I'll wait and see how reviews go for 2022 and if they're bad, I'll pick up 2020 on a Steam summer
Idk about the Steam versions but the ps versions have major differences from 2020 to 21.

Ps5 2021 has no voice control at all. F1 change the fuel regulations between seasons so you can only adjust the fuel levels during a full saftey car.

Thats all i've really noticed

Back