B Bradk20 Messages 40 Texas Aug 12, 2011 #34 I can't race online but I love the ring none the less. It's been my fav track for many yrs. If possible I'd like to still take part anyway I can. Weather just time trials or whatever.
I can't race online but I love the ring none the less. It's been my fav track for many yrs. If possible I'd like to still take part anyway I can. Weather just time trials or whatever.
R RevoXeli Swede Premium Messages 467 Sweden Oct 20, 2011 #35 I would like to join your club. I'm a huge nürburgring fan psn: revoXeli
gtfan4life Messages 396 Pittsburgh/Pa/U.S. Messages scoobydenon Oct 22, 2011 #37 D67LC Joined! Click to expand... Hey D67LC, I sent you a friend request to meet up on the Nurburgring. I'm also a big fan and love driving the ring.
D67LC Joined! Click to expand... Hey D67LC, I sent you a friend request to meet up on the Nurburgring. I'm also a big fan and love driving the ring.