Nurburgring Nordschieife ?words on speedway?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tecra
  • 9 comments
  • 1,939 views
Messages
133
United States
San Francisco
Messages
x_tecra_x
what up
yea so i played the Club "M" final race held at "Nurburgring Nordschieife" with a BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 :scared: SCARY FAST! anyway as i was speeding along i noticed print on the speedway. anyone else seen em or know what i'm talking about?
 
.........
 
Been covered before. It's graffiti from people going onto the track at nite.
 
Ya every thing in Germany has graffti on it, if you've ever been to Berlin you know what I'm taking about.
 
That's just the turn I was thinking of! The Opel Curve... it's got a big Opel logo on it so I call it that... :p
 
I like the fact the grafitti artist were kind enough to make a crosswalk.
 
In my opinion, the grafitti and the narrow of that track make it one that you really feel the speed. My first time around I was scare because it was so long, but after a couple of interesting runs, it just become my favorite.

From classics to speed demons, anything goes on the Nurburgring...
 
I study German and I found what some of the phrases roughly translated to:

you know there is a corner about 3/4 of the way round the track with a bodged up BMW and VW logo on? Well, any way, one of the phrases said summink like 'Sie liebt hier' which I think translates to 'She loves it/here' (?) or summink like that. Also one of the phrases translated to 'Driving Heaven is here', but I can't remember where that was on the track. I think it was just before the Carousel
 
Back