what up
yea so i played the Club "M" final race held at "Nurburgring Nordschieife" with a BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 SCARY FAST! anyway as i was speeding along i noticed print on the speedway. anyone else seen em or know what i'm talking about?
just noticed that in this pic there is some graffiti saynig H.J.STUCK <- very experienced driver when it comes to nurburgring. A link to a video of him lapping the ring in real life can be found on this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58554
In my opinion, the grafitti and the narrow of that track make it one that you really feel the speed. My first time around I was scare because it was so long, but after a couple of interesting runs, it just become my favorite.
From classics to speed demons, anything goes on the Nurburgring...
I study German and I found what some of the phrases roughly translated to:
you know there is a corner about 3/4 of the way round the track with a bodged up BMW and VW logo on? Well, any way, one of the phrases said summink like 'Sie liebt hier' which I think translates to 'She loves it/here' (?) or summink like that. Also one of the phrases translated to 'Driving Heaven is here', but I can't remember where that was on the track. I think it was just before the Carousel