Nurburgring Nordschleife (in Reverse)

Would you like nurburgring reverse as an option?

• Yes

Votes: 125 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 89 32.4%
  • I dont care

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • Whats Nurburgring?

Votes: 15 5.5%

• Total voters
Nordschleife reverse is a totally different beast.

Nordschleife Reverse onboard Ferrari F2007. Enjoy the ride.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and two mesmerizing videos are worth...?

Anybody still not convinced?

Well driven mate!

A picture is worth a thousand words, and two mesmerizing videos are worth...?

Anybody still not convinced?

Well driven mate!
I think everyone would be convinced easily.

I've done it several times with some friends, it is great fun and challenging.
Problem is, you have to manually make everyone do an U-turn, and set manually the winner, then everyone quitting.

I wouldn't want any real world track in reverse purely for the reason stated earlier about how each corner is designed in a specific way plus it just doesn't seem right! But what would be good, and to be fair added to all circuits, is fog. Watching the ending movie of the 24hr race at the 'ring looked awesome in the fog. Heavy rain can make for some great races so imagine a dry track but with seriously impaired visibility.
No, not hard at all, just so unrealistic it would just be silly.

Having driven several GT tracks in real life, even I sometimes feel I'm back at the track in GT, and this just adds to the immersion of the real tracks I've never been to...

Ironically GT 5 did a slightly better job for reasons I haven't figured out yet, perhaps the removal of hard shadow effected some visual depth, but that's another topic...

Though I think the GT series would benefit greatly from more "gamey" features, this suggestion is just too gamey for me.

There's a real video of it on the first page of this thread.

There's a real video of it on the first page of this thread.

No reverse for real world tracks. I remember being in a friend only room where we drove the Ring backwards a few laps in GT5. Because it was with friends, it was cool. We didn't race just cruz. We never did it again.

Back