NXT GEN RACING LEAGUES

Sorry mate i cant be doing this series... i know ur clean from some of the crap races youve done but some others in here dont seem to have the same attitude. Off the line p2 jumped and didnt ease up. Then people returning to track like mad max. Then being run off track cus a tme didnt like the speed different. That or he had a stroke at the wheel.... thanks for lettin me take part and hope to see u in the crap races again

Did someone jump the line??

In the group we give out licence points for those how cause accidents and bad driving.

Did u have a look in the group page??

ty2
Sorry mate i cant be doing this series... i know ur clean from some of the crap races youve done but some others in here dont seem to have the same attitude. Off the line p2 jumped and didnt ease up. Then people returning to track like mad max. Then being run off track cus a tme didnt like the speed different. That or he had a stroke at the wheel.... thanks for lettin me take part and hope to see u in the crap races again

Yes mate i seen a lot of goings on, evo doing rallycross :lol:
Found out the pens was off, this always should be on in my veiw, but thats just me.

FB_IMG_1448532676511.jpg

Is this league another UK based league. It's seem so hard to find a US league that runs simulation races. I'm talking about "NOT" using all the assists for race cars. And maybe a league that likes to throw a rain storm in the race somewhere, that helps create additional pit stops. Of course full damage and tire ware turned up some. Has anyone heard of any league in US, that runs simulation?
I personally like road cars better, but they don't seemed to work well with tires in this game.

@ONESPACE alright mate, all the times are UK time. @Football67611 races in the league and from U.S. Most of the league races are based on real weather at time of race at each track location. We have a mixture of leagues to race in, from clio cup to cosworth cup . The new season starts 3rd January, join the group and start one of the league. I host the boyracers league. We have @Zakspeed_TV in the boyracers. Tyre wear is off in that league.

Back