O Mile FORD FALCON

  • Thread starter Thread starter tony355
  • 17 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
460
United Kingdom
Harrogate
Messages
tonykerry355
0 Mile/switches Ford Falcon
Available for immediate trade.
Looking for GT/JGTC
or coloured X1's;Audi LMS '09;RX-7's.
Make me an offer.
 
I have a Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation) mate.
Willing to trade?
 
I have a Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation) mate.
Willing to trade?

Hi shadowking we've traded before - how are you mate?
Thanks-but got that car.
 
370Z Brilliant Silver 0 miles
 
Hi shadowking we've traded before - how are you mate?
Thanks-but got that car.
Hi man yes we made a trade before, very nice trade:tup: I'm fine (very tired actually) and hope you are too (fine, not tired):D
Well, what about a Lambo Diablo, a Chapp 2D, a Carbon X2010, a DB7, some Rally cars, a CL600 or any premium car up to 2.3 millions?
 
Last edited:
I have a Jetblau R8 LMS Race car... but it's not virgin... it has 0 miles but it has 1 switch and the NA tuning done... interested?
 
370Z Brilliant Silver 0 miles

Hi mate we got a trade going for tommorow.
you got any other coloured Audi R8 '09 you can offer me?
 
Remind me again of the trade lol
 
ah yes i remember now.....lol .... that tomorrow or tonight at reset ?
 
So...already made a decision?
 
Memory is good but short. I like tonight at reset as tomorrow means the next day to me
 
I have a Jetblau R8 LMS Race car... but it's not virgin... it has 0 miles but it has 1 switch and the NA tuning done... interested?

Let me see what isocollector has to offer - I'll get back to you.
 
Wanna RX-7 Blue 0 miles or that Jetblau 0 miles
 
Thanks Guys trade complete - apologies to MoLieG.
 
Back