Observations on suspension settings

• Thread starter Stotty
  • 611 comments
Really wish Pd had programmed it so that we could change just one corner at a time. Unless I missed the options to change wedge or cross weights or camber on one wheel or toe on just one side of the rear, etc?

no they aren't there which is just dumb on PD's part what are we all drag racers setting our cars up from front to back just no!! :grumpy: 👎 :yuck: :ouch: :crazy: 🤬 :dunce: that is how I feel

Can't say for sure it's fixed or not. I did try using reverse ride height settings on the Civic RM to get it to turn and even maxed at +45/-20 it would not rotate, whereas before the update at +25/-20 it was about perfect for me. It has changed for sure, but to what degree and if it's "fixed" I don't know. Testing is required.

Can't say for sure it's fixed or not. I did try using reverse ride height settings on the Civic RM to get it to turn and even maxed at +45/-20 it would not rotate, whereas before the update at +25/-20 it was about perfect for me. It has changed for sure, but to what degree and if it's "fixed" I don't know. Testing is required.

I pretty much did the same thing and came to the same coclusion, for this particular car anyway. Agree tho that alot more testing in this area needs to be done.

Well I tried messing with the ridge height and front goes down when you lower it, and the rear goes up if you raise it, so i assume problem solved?

Well I tried messing with the ridge height and front goes down when you lower it, and the rear goes up if you raise it, so i assume problem solved?

It always did. The question was more about how those changes affected handling.

So, like if you lower front and raise rear, it will look just like that, but it will perform like max/min?
When I have my tire load indicator on when I race, sometimes question marks appear, but I don't see sparks coming from bottom? Is the car still bottoming out?

So, like if you lower front and raise rear, it will look just like that, but it will perform like max/min?
When I have my tire load indicator on when I race, sometimes question marks appear, but I don't see sparks coming from bottom? Is the car still bottoming out?

Thats the way I always understood it. If you got the red exclamation marks, your car was bottoming out.

Thanks Scotty, been on the brake way more then the previous versions of GT. Couldn't get suspention to act right. Stuggled all the way to level 40, and just couldn't win an online race. Tried your therory and I be fast and they be slow, thanks.

Back