Obssession with the 22B? Why? (Got 1 for trade)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 14 comments
  • 857 views
Messages
3,273
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Chqr
Why is there a huge obssession with the 22B Subaru STi Coupe?

I've got one (fully tuned with chassis rebuild and engine overhaul) for trade.
 
It's rare in real life and in the game too.

I think it's the best Subaru.
 
Lol, it was the second ever car I've bought so lucky in a way.

I guess, I have no real use for it then. Don't see much rarity in it.
 
Why is there a huge obssession with the 22B Subaru STi Coupe?

i agree i thought if it was as good as people say then get it but turns out its not that special
 
Only rare in real life, but nothing special in the game :)
 
its a beast online racing. that's about it!
 
It's rare in real life and in the game too.

I think it's the best Subaru.

Me too, My dad owned one for about 5 months before selling but I really enjoyed being a passenger 👍
 
Me too, My dad owned one for about 5 months before selling but I really enjoyed being a passenger 👍

I'm really wondering....how much do they go for? I mean....it should be around 150k euros? Wild guess?
 
I have one in my garage and never touched it. Maybe I'll take it out one day.


goto my profile. and look at my pics i got 1 tricked out!
 
Why is there a huge obssession with the 22B Subaru STi Coupe?

I've got one (fully tuned with chassis rebuild and engine overhaul) for trade.
now that u mention it,i think im gonna grab me one of this car.
do you still have it for trade?
 
It's got such huge hype because
a) It's a really classic Subaru and
b) It makes the most amazing Boxer Rumble, far better than ANY other Subaru ingame.

I am still looking for one, if you fancy the trade.
 
Cusco Subaru FTW 👍:)
 
Back