OCD 20/10 - RUF - FINISHED - last car came in before time 👍

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments
  • 14,569 views
Gears sent. Last 4 did not get through because gift box is full. :ouch:
I added 2 gears from list (BicolourI-2 and BicolourII-32).

Scorpion 14,15,17,18 to send at next backup.

Gear send finished.
 
Last edited:
Cars from Jay. and calico happily received.
Top performance! :)👍
 
👍

I like your thread topic.
Sucks that those people exist....
 
Yes, I know that, its still in my OCD at the moment so it is 0/0/0 👍

But well...honestly i can send from the 26 only

nice car what do you have any others
 
I'll send you a free one on 11/13. You can wait to let me know the color the day prior.
 
I'll send you a free one on 11/13. You can wait to let me know the color the day prior.

That is very kind. Hopefully the OCD includes some collectibles. I may choose something from the new stuff? RUFs should be 100% if announced items fly in.
 
Last 3 cars pending. Soon 100% RUF. :)👍
 
Sent the Light Green BTR this morning mate.👍
 
Happy to help as always mate.👍
 
Going fast....3 pendings 👍
 
2006 Ticket received.

Many thanks, my friend. 👍
 
Hey buddy, Dark Yellow CRT2 sent 👍
 
Hey buddy, Dark Yellow CRT2 sent 👍

And far beforehand. Thanks, now the RUF collection is completed. It took 200 posts. :lol:
 
Sit back and chill, congrats mate! 👍

I'm almost there....:D
 
Glad I could help ;)
 
how can i say it in a diferent way ?

eh 🤬 this , congrats friend , have a RUFy day
 
Back