OCD 20/10 - RUF - FINISHED - last car came in before time 👍

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments
  • 14,608 views
Hello again my friend:

Believe i have two RUFs that are missing you:

RUF RGT '00
Light Green - http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/bryphotoguy/RUFColorVariations/RGTLtGreen.jpg

RUF CTR2 '96
Gunmetal - http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/bryphotoguy/RUFColorVariations/CTR2Silver.jpg

Please confirm it.

Can send on Oct31 and Nov01

👍

Confirmed the RGT Light Green. 👍
Let me know what you need.

Please check the CTR. You have the Gunmetal? Your picture is named "Silver". :confused:
 
Confirmed the RGT Light Green. 👍
Let me know what you need.

Please check the CTR. You have the Gunmetal? Your picture is named "Silver". :confused:

Okay. Then both of your RUFs. :)👍

Ok. 👍
Trade both for a 2006 bday ticket, is that ok by you?
 
Ok. 👍
Trade both for a 2006 bday ticket, is that ok by you?

That`s quite fair!!! 👍 I scheduled everything. Will send first probably.
 
Successful multiple trade with HeinS.
Received all cars. Trade completed. 👍
 
3400S sent. 👍
 
Sorry the colours I have you already had and I forgot to let you know sorry :(
 
Sorry the colours I have you already had and I forgot to let you know sorry :(

:lol: Okay. Now I know you are well.

BTW: Your girlfriend (Your avatar is a picture of your girlfriend, right?) looks well nourished behind her hands.
 
:lol: Okay. Now I know you are well.

BTW: Your girlfriend (Your avatar is a picture of your girlfriend, right?) looks well nourished behind her hands.

Well let me say this IF she was my girlfriend (I WISH!!!!) I wouldn't be playing GT5 that much or at ALL :sly: .........do you know who she is ????
 
Well let me say this IF she was my girlfriend (I WISH!!!!) I wouldn't be playing GT5 that much or at ALL :sly: .........do you know who she is ????

A pit babe from the UK?
 
:lol: Okay. Now I know you are well.

BTW: Your girlfriend (Your avatar is a picture of your girlfriend, right?) looks well nourished behind her hands.

LMAO:lol:

Banjoboys hands are well nourished from looking at the picture;)
 
LMAO:lol:

Banjoboys hands are well nourished from looking at the picture;)

How did you know LOL

iphone-in-megahuge-hands.jpg
 
How the hell do you win any races with those big hands??:lol: You would have to hang them out the window.:sly:
 
How the hell do you win any races with those big hands??:lol: You would have to hang them out the window.:sly:

Let's say it's a challenge......hell putting my CC information in last night for the DLC was painful but I got it done. :dopey:
 
I thought your hands are getting hairy from 🤬 too much... :lol:




What was this thread about???
 
I thought your hands are getting hairy from 🤬 too much... :lol:




What was this thread about???

Damn it where did you find theses pics did you hack my phone LOL
 
Hey Monsta!!! I Have sent you your RUF RGT 0/0/0 Dark green.... sorry for confusion lol ;)
 
Hey Monsta!!! I Have sent you your RUF RGT 0/0/0 Dark green.... sorry for confusion lol ;)
Not so many :confused: ... The important thing: we all are happy at the end. :dopey:


----------------------------------


Google Phoenix Marie !!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY in my TUMMY !!!!! ;)
I like this one...
 
Not so many :confused: ... The important thing: we all are happy at the end. :dopey:


----------------------------------



I like this one...

oh sure 👍 Glad to have helped you mate :)
 
I have CTR2 in silver and RGT in Gunmetal will send on 1st November.👍
 
Last edited:
I have CTR2 in silver and RGT in Gunmetal will send on 1st November.👍
That`s awesome - A double hit out of five.

Only 3 missing - CTR´s where are you?
 
Back