OCD 20/10 - RUF - FINISHED - last car came in before time 👍

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments
  • 14,587 views
ruf BTR in light yellow i got one and im wanting 10 Color shift paints
 
ruf BTR in light yellow i got one and im wanting 10 Color shift paints
Deal!

Will send today and tomorrow 5 chips. Which one do you like?
 
all the maziora's (there is 9) and formula chameleon green
 
all the maziora's (there is 9) and formula chameleon green

Penciled you down for today and tomorrow. Which date did you have planned for the send?
 
I'll check what colours I have and will send
 
I'll check what colours I have and will send

Let me know which colours and I´ll mark them off the list. 👍

You send FR to Monatsanfang?
 
Let me know which colours and I´ll mark them off the list. 👍

You send FR to Monatsanfang?

Will send an FR when I get home in about 7 or 8 hours
 
Somebody said here are free RUF's given away...

Is there anything left? 👍
 
Which colours do you need cause I didn't see any red?
 
Which colours do you need cause I didn't see any red?

Red is not an original RUF colour.

And I do not trade with people who scam friends of mine. You want to send a painted car as 0/0 like you did with sharky969?
 
Check my sig(1st 1), ill send one on monday if i have any you may need:tup:(sst its free:dopey:)
 
Check my sig(1st 1), ill send one on monday if i have any you may need:tup:(sst its free:dopey:)

This one?
RUF BTR '86 - Gunmetal
 
Hey Montasende, Since I can't make out all the different colors you have showing, I'll tell you what I have and you tell me what you want. These will be donations from AKnewB and I will start sending on Sunday night. If you feel the need to send something, I could use some of the new gear to Cheap_Charley, I don't have any of that yet, but you don't have to. Just let me know which one's you want. 👍

3400 S '00 - Lt Blue & Dark Yellow
BTR '86 - Dark Green
CTR 2 '96 - Black & Lt Green
RGT '00 - Lt Yellow & Dark Blue
 
Hey Montasende, Since I can't make out all the different colors you have showing, I'll tell you what I have and you tell me what you want. These will be donations from AKnewB and I will start sending on Sunday night. If you feel the need to send something, I could use some of the new gear to Cheap_Charley, I don't have any of that yet, but you don't have to. Just let me know which one's you want. 👍

3400 S '00 - Lt Blue & Dark Yellow
BTR '86 - Dark Green
CTR 2 '96 - Black & Lt Green
RGT '00 - Lt Yellow & Dark Blue

These two 3400 S are needed:
3400 S '00 - Lt Blue & Dark Yellow

Some Spec 2.0 gears to Cheap_Charley will find their way. 👍
 
Last edited:
Got a pink Ctr for 30 gears pre 2.0 my choice

CTR - pink in 0/0/0 condition?

Make your choice of 30 gears.
Gears coming from Monatsende.
Car goes to Monatsanfang.

Hey SopranoStylle, if you don`t tell me what you want I can`t send...
Please follow up.
 
These two 3400 S are needed:
3400 S '00 - Lt Blue & Dark Yellow

Some Spec 2.0 gears to Cheap_Charley will find their way. 👍

OK, good deal...will send Sunday & Monday nights.👍
 
OK, good deal...will send Sunday & Monday nights.👍

Thanks for help. Will send laterz today some "Camouflage"-sets, helmets and suits. Very nice. And some Skully helmets. :D
 
I got a CTR2 and RGT both in silver!
 
Red is not an original RUF colour.

And I do not trade with people who scam friends of mine. You want to send a painted car as 0/0 like you did with sharky969?

Huh?
 
Sharky 969 IS my friend! I thought that car was 0/0/0? Anyway, when I meant red, the red is the colour you use in the pending, have etc. .

If he did receive the wrong car, I'm sorry, cause probably that's the NSX I wasn't supposed to send to Sharky because I was going to give a NSX and championship white to another guy. But he had only one slot.
 
Sharky 969 IS my friend! I thought that car was 0/0/0? Anyway, when I meant red, the red is the colour you use in the pending, have etc. .

If he did receive the wrong car, I'm sorry, cause probably that's the NSX I wasn't supposed to send to Sharky because I was going to give a NSX and championship white to another guy. But he had only one slot.

From the Reputation thread:
ok another first for me but... 0/0 traders beware:

JimmyJames10 -1 👎







Mr. James:

Please read the above statements that I have bolded

Please read the following statements from my OP:



Sending me a Shallot Green Pearl NSX Type R '92 painted Championship White is not cool... :ouch: and for the first time in my trading history I'm sorry my friend but you tried to deceive me so you will need to get your 1964 Birthday ticket elsewhere..... not a great thing to do.... :ouch:


Please don`t argue with me... Not my cause...
But if you treat your "friends" like that I don`t want to be your foe...
.
.
.

Ok np, send FR and ill send it on Monday:tup:
FR sent to Lammy77. 👍
 
Last edited:
2 RUFs trading for today. Two ticket/car slots free.

Get your ticket or car for a RUF I need. See OP.

Car goes to Monatsanfang.
Ticket/car from Monatsanfang, Monatsende or AAA-Ticket...
 
RUF BTR '86 - Gunmetal sent 👍
 
I have the 3400s '00 in dark blue, the BTR '86 in black and the RGT '00 in white, will trade for any 3 tickets I still need
 
Back