OCD hasn't updated

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabearded1
  • 7 comments
  • 1,374 views
Messages
62
United States
18042
Messages
da_bearded1
My OCD hasn't updated since before the lotus seasonals. Anyone else notice this? My UCD has updated about 4 times since then.
 
It updates every 2 weeks on a Thursday I think. Your UCD is irrelevant to OCD cycling. When were the Lotus seasonals started?
 
porthillking
It updates every 2 weeks on a Thursday I think. Your UCD is irrelevant to OCD cycling. When were the Lotus seasonals started?

11/28/12 I believe is when the first one started. I never noticed it taking this long to update before. It's usually the first thing I check when starting the game and after every couple of races. Good to know either way though. Thanks.
 
The OCD update every other week. UCD updates after every race.
 
tronrider345
On this thursday is the update.

Ok cool thanks man. I thought the ocd was like the ucd and updated after like 5 races or something.
 
Ok cool thanks man. I thought the ocd was like the ucd and updated after like 5 races or something.

That's why it's called OCD, Online Collector's Dealership. The folks at PD themselves update the car list every other week. They have control over what gets featured in there.
 
well, then. Sounds like I waited long enough to buy some 0 miles lotuses. I better stock up before thursday!
 
Last edited:
Back