OCD Keep getting red FGT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shade71
  • 15 comments
  • 1,009 views

shade71

Nissan R89 Race Car '89
(Banned)
Messages
198
Messages
shade71
Three of the last four updates its red, last time was white. Anyone with better luck?
 
Nope, sucked it up and bought one. Almost immediately its in there again in a much nicer green/white livery. Now I spend a lot of time looking at a horrible pinky orange one.
 
Isn't it different for everyone? I had Orange, White/Purple, Yellow, Yellow, White/Green. This time is silver!!!
 
Yeah it must be random for everyone. So some times you will randomly get the same color as was available last week.
 
I bought one in the UCD and it was blue.
Then, since the OCD, I can buy a yellow one ;)
I like my blue/white :D
 
I got a red one, then a blue/white, then a red/green/white, then a silver/black and now back to a full blue.
 
Nope, sucked it up and bought one. Almost immediately its in there again in a much nicer green/white livery. Now I spend a lot of time looking at a horrible pinky orange one.

Same here. So now I'm stuck with a red FGT that will start collecting dust when I get enough credits to buy the green/white/red one. :grumpy:
 
I've had purple 4 times in a row, not kidding 🤬
 
Last one for me was Green/Yellow, this week it's orange. Guess it's different for everyone.
 
I think it is different based on system, not based on user. Both of my accounts on my PS3 have the same OCD.
 
Last week i had the silver/black colour scheme that looked well smart and ended up in my garage ... this week it's the equally nice yellow/black but i'm holding out for the Chapparal 2J to appear in the UCD!
 
Blue, White/Purple, Castrol... I waited and bought the Castrol one :)
 
Nope, sucked it up and bought one. Almost immediately its in there again in a much nicer green/white livery. Now I spend a lot of time looking at a horrible pinky orange one.

How long after you bought it? Just advanced 14 game days and nothing.
 
How long after you bought it? Just advanced 14 game days and nothing.

The OCD changes every week along with the Seasonal Events.
 
The OCD changes every week along with the Seasonal Events.

I know this. He made it sound like if you buy the fgt it will pop back up in the same weekly cycle.
 
Back