Odnomre's gallery

• Thread starter Odnomre
  • 61 comments
Netherlands
Dutchietown
Odnomre
today, I've been quite busy with making pictures of a couple cars in photomode. seeing it's a lot, I decided to make my own gallery, in which you also can request pictures besides me updating it with my own ideas. anyways, enough talking, more pictures!

DeLorean at the 'Ring
IMG0014-2.jpg

IMG0015.jpg

IMG0016.jpg

more DeLorean, this time at SSR5
IMG0017-2.jpg

IMG0018.jpg

IMG0019-1.jpg

I got some more uploaded, but i'll wait with posting them until I know what you guys think of it! :D

Good shots. You should try to use the brightness tool, after seeing the quantity of dark areas in your Nurburgring photos especially.

I still think maybe for a tuning option, converting it to a time machine so that when it touches 88mph, it will take you to another GT game. Then you can race on all the old tracks like Red Rock:sly:

I wonder what would happen if you blast the NOS at 88. Divide by 0?

Those pics are great. My favorite is the second Ring pic. Love that angle.

All of your pictures are great especially the ones at the ring and the first ssr5 one.

thank you very much! :)

Good shots. You should try to use the brightness tool, after seeing the quantity of dark areas in your Nurburgring photos especially.

thanks, I have some pics of the DeLorean in New York where I did use the brightness tool, i'll post them later.

I still think maybe for a tuning option, converting it to a time machine so that when it touches 88mph, it will take you to another GT game. Then you can race on all the old tracks like Red Rock:sly:

I wonder what would happen if you blast the NOS at 88. Divide by 0?

Those pics are great. My favorite is the second Ring pic. Love that angle.

I'll try to convert it, but i'll have to look for another parts supplier this time. the Arabic guys I got them from last time shot at me so I had to travel back in time to rebuild everything. anyways, thanks for the comments! i'll post more pictures soon! :D

time for some more pictures! please comment! :)

Lancer Evo V GSR in New York

IMG0038.jpg

IMG0039.jpg

IMG0042.jpg

IMG0043.jpg

Civic Sir-II in Tokyo R246

IMG0023.jpg

IMG0022.jpg

IMG0021.jpg

IMG0020.jpg

hope you enjoyed the update! next up, i'm going to shoot some at racing cars! ;)

as promised and with some delay, some more shots! this time I got some pictures of my favorite GT1 Le Mans racer, the Panoz Esperante GT1!

IMG0054.jpg

IMG0055.jpg

it's a long way to go! but with this machine, time flies! ;)

IMG0056.jpg

IMG0057.jpg

IMG0059.jpg

IMG0060.jpg

and that's all for this time, folks! please comment, and if you got requests of cars or tracks, please ask! :D

very much for the kind comments! :D and as for the request, AlexGTV, i'll be on it! SLR McLaren at the 'Ring!

I'd like to make a request. Could you do a pic of an NSX at Grand Canyon? I know some of them, if not all, accept dirt tires.

sure, I can make even more than one pic! ;) which version do you want? pop up headlights or the newer versions?

Any NSX will do. How about multiple pics with different models and years? At least 3 would be nice.

Great. Can't wait to see what you have in mind. I have rallied an NSX before, keep in mind it's kind of slipper in the dirt.

I liked the last three shots. They all felt well artistic compared to the others. They all sort of felt lacking a sense of speed.

I know. I used a high shutter speed to get the car detailed on the picture with the background in detail as well. I wanted to focus more on this beautiful car than just speed

and the requests are finished! wow, these cars are pretty hard to photograph correctly! but, I did my best, and I hope you like the result!

first, NSXes at the Grand Canyon!

IMG0068.jpg

the Honda NSX '90, going airborne.

IMG0069.jpg

the NSX Type S Zero '99, the best NSX on the dirt

IMG0070.jpg

we go 2 years into the future, to capture another flying NSX. this time, the completely overhauled NSX '01

IMG0071.jpg

and last but not least, the spiritual successor to the NSX, the HSC concept. sadly, Honda wanted to go green so we'll never see such a beauty again...

the Mercedes SLR McLaren '03 at the 'Ring

IMG0072.jpg

the bonkers SLR, ready to take off!

IMG0073.jpg

all the good stuff comes from under the sun

IMG0074.jpg

the airbrake trying to get that boat to a stop

IMG0075.jpg

thundering down the straight, ready to put down another record time

and that's it, folks! as always, please comment! :) :cheers:

Nice! The second to last SLR shot is my favorite, along with the Type S Zero in the dirt. It's cool that they actually simulated the air brake. The grey NSX way high up is funny, an the HSC angle is nice. Not that the '90 isn't bad though, bit the Type S Zero is my favorite. Can't wait for more.

Last edited:
And now it's time for another update! I have made these pictures a couple weeks ago, and i'm posting them now since i'm hooked on Gran Turismo 1 at the moment. Well, enough rambling, here is one of my top 10 favorite cars...

The Subaru Impreza 22B STi Version at the Deep Forest Raceway!
IMG0045.jpg

IMG0046.jpg

IMG0047.jpg

IMG0048.jpg

IMG0049.jpg

IMG0050.jpg

Don't look down!

IMG0051.jpg

Almost magical sunlight on this section.

IMG0052.jpg

What a beauty!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!:cheers:

The last Subaru shot and the second SLR shot from the previous update are excellent. Great update (s). 👍

Back