*OFFICIAL* Gamecube talk thread

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 59 comments
This thread is only for members who own a Gamecube. Since there isn't a forum, there should be a thread! What games do you have? I have Def Jam Vendetta and Agressive inline for sure. I'll get my Gamecube tommorow hopefully. What game are you looking forward to? I want Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for sure. Wanna Know why? Check out my avatar. See how much better everything looks? So someone start a question and that will be a discussion until someone asks a new one. O.K. First question

"Do you own a Gamecube?"

I got a CUBE, I have these Games:

ROGUE SQUADRON
EXTREME G3 RACING
ROGUE LEADER
NBA LIVE 2003
SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE
F-ZERO GX

I cant wait for TWIN SNAKES, I only wish that the gamecube had more seroius titles, Nitnendo have lost a lot from go down the Kids Target Audience Route. :mischievous:

gamecube.png

Got Cube? Yes
Play Cube? No

I bought it, played the games for a week, then set it down and have not touched it since.

My Games
Eternal Darkness
Capcom Vs. Snk
Enter the Matrix
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Super Mario Sunshine
Star Fox Adventures
Reidant Evil 1
Metroid Prime
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Originally posted by Silverzone
This thread is only for members who own a Gamecube.....

"Do you own a Gamecube?"
:rolleyes:

I don't so I'm not here.

The only game you'll ever need is Super Smash Brothers: Melee. That the only game cube game you'll ever need, and the only one you ever will.

It's not even a cube and it's purple. Lame. I might buy one sooner or later if I see a few games that tickle my fancy. But for now, nothing sticks out that I can't get for PS2.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
It's not even a cube and it's purple. Lame. I might buy one sooner or later if I see a few games that tickle my fancy. But for now, nothing sticks out that I can't get for PS2.

Mine is Black. The Purple looks like cubed up dog food.

Two main games for me...Zelda: WW and SSBM.

One for when you're by yourself and one for friends. Along with those I have Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine.

My Gamecube is black and I got the Sims and the Zelda Promo disk. That's awesome it Has Zelda 1+2 and Ocarina Of Time and Majora's mask. I hate how I'm going to have to fight the return crowds to get a memory card 251. Have to have one to play the Sims.

my cube games list

resident evil
resident evil 0
super mario sunshine
super smash brothers
star fox adventure
mario cart double dash
mario party 5

I rarely play my gamecube it was purchased for 2 things the resident evil games and to give my brother something to play so I could play gt on my ps2 or some other game.

Originally posted by Darin
The only game you'll ever need is Super Smash Brothers: Melee. That the only game cube game you'll ever need, and the only one you ever will.

the fact that you can beat up pikachu makes it a automatic buy. :lol:

Originally posted by xAkirax2004
4 words.

Gamecube is teh suck.

It can't even play Dvd's. And GTA 3 and Vice city arent even available for it.

Who cares about the GTA series. You got the Mario games. And those are fun as hell.

Originally posted by xAkirax2004
True. But wheres the unessessary killing in Mario? :D

jumping on koopa troopas of course:P

umm i have:

super smash bros melee
metroid prime
def jam vendetta
4x4 ATV Off Road(won it in a competition:lol:)
madden 2003
star fox adventures

i havent bought a gamecube game since....................somewhere near half a year ago:lol:

The SIM's require a memory card more than the original GC card?

yes, The Sims requires 60 blocks of memory, and the normal card has only 59 blocks of memory. the 251 memory card is more expensive than the other, but its worth it. i got mine at Gamestop for $15.

We just bought a 'Cube for my 8-yr-old daughter, for Christmas. We bought the $99 Zelda-bundled one, and we also bought Wallace & Gromit zoo adventure and Tak & the Power of JuJu, both of which seem pretty fun.

After Christmas we bought Mario Party 5which is pretty fun but accessories are a bit hard to come by, so we only have 3 controllers and a small aftermarket memcard, which gives trouble once in a while.

So far it's good as a kid alternative. Any recommendations for other 4-player games?

oh btw i have the following games:
Zelda Collectors Edition (got it with gamecube)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
NCAA Football 2003
Madden NFL 2003
The Scorpion King:Rise of the Akkadian
and Zelda: The Windwaker

007 Nightfire is very fun if you play againest a friend.

IT IS OUTRAGOUSLY FUN against friends. There's capture the flag, Team arena, all out deathmatch, and others. But if you put in a certain cheatcode, you can have the Golden Gun. that ROCKS. I beat Chevy Nova II quite a bit with the golden gun.

Originally posted by neon_duke
We just bought a 'Cube for my 8-yr-old daughter, for Christmas. We bought the $99 Zelda-bundled one, and we also bought Wallace & Gromit zoo adventure and Tak & the Power of JuJu, both of which seem pretty fun.

After Christmas we bought Mario Party 5which is pretty fun but accessories are a bit hard to come by, so we only have 3 controllers and a small aftermarket memcard, which gives trouble once in a while.

So far it's good as a kid alternative. Any recommendations for other 4-player games?

Super Smash Brothers: Melee is a great family/multiplayer game, and I'd recommend that to you with a 100% guarantee that you, your wife and your daughter will love it. (Dunno if your wife will, but definitely you and your daughter ;)) It's also $50 AU here so it's a good buy at the moment.

Hey, you'll guys should check out Sonic Heros! This game is friggen awesome! Well, I didn't buy it, but my sister did and I played it, and I like it. Sonic Heros is also on the PS2.

Back