Official GranTracker Thread

Thank you for your work, the application is really handy!
One thing I was wondering about is if you considered adding cars & GTWS races as the data updates in the future?

I was just wondering whether you are planning to include it as part of the data updates as you did the same thing with the daily races previously.
I considered the idea, but there were enough potential issues that I just decided it wasn't worth it.

For this update it erased all of my Manufactures (M#-#) and Nations (N#-#) race entries for the previous\current weeks. Does the race week data get replaced during each new release?

I think I am missing some cars too.

Edit: Recovery using the backup files worked. I had to go back and use yesterday's backup but it worked perfectly.

Last edited:
For this update it erased all of my Manufactures (M#-#) and Nations (N#-#) race entries for the previous\current weeks. Does the race week data get replaced during each new release?

I think I am missing some cars too.

Edit: Recovery using the backup files worked. I had to go back and use yesterday's backup but it worked perfectly.
Well that totally sucks!! PM me with your backup zip (so I can try installing the update to see what happens), and I'll look into it.

EDIT: I've removed version 3.1.0 from the website until I resolve this issue.

Last edited:
Well that totally sucks!! PM me with your backup zip (so I can try installing the update to see what happens), and I'll look into it.

EDIT: I've removed version 3.1.0 from the website until I resolve this issue.
I am not sure that is needed, probably something I goofed up on but the backup option works like a champ AND everything appears to back to normal.

I did send you (via the website email) 2 jpg files of what I see and the backup I used to recover with. If you need anything else just drop me a line.

This is still an awesome program!!!

GranTracker v3.1.1 has just been released.

Get it here: https://www.grantracker.com/downloads.html

NOTE for anyone who downloaded v3.1.0:

DO NOT INSTALL this new version until I tell you to, or if you're not worried about lost data.

If you installed version 3.1.0, you probably lost some data - NOT your races, but new cars you’ve added, and any Race Week Custom Races (for an example, see Adding Manufacturers Cups Races ) you might have added.

Again, you shouldn’t have lost any race results.

If this is you, please contact me via GranTracker's Help->Email Support. I’ll help you fix the files.

I wonder how long this text has been showing in this message? I only just now noticed. I'll fix it in a later release, not that it really matters.

1711309514610.png

Data Updates for week 2024-14 are now available

For Daily Race B, I didn't bother entering all the specified cars - I just left it at Gr.3. The only thing entering the specified cars would accomplish is to filter the selection in the cars pick list, but it really doesn't matter what car you enter, as far as GranTracker is concerned.

Back