Official GT car list!

• Thread starter unit-one
  • 34 comments
Bump. (Sticky request)

And is there a list somewhere of cars which are truly rare (not available at all in the 70 car lots for some games, i.e. only available in the lots of some cars--probably always Tradeable)? Of course, if there are no such cars, the problem will be to determine that and then clearly indicate that somewhere.

And do some models have multiple numbers. E.g. the special single-colour tradeable Skylines? The "downloadable white Corvette" (which I've not investigated (yet?)).

The car numbers you can see in the game are manufacturer based. So on each game one can determine the number of models for each manufacturer. Once people have collected all available cars in their game, they'll see if any holes still remain. (Hopefully all games, at least in each region, have same size "collection list" for each manufacturer).

All the cars appear once and only once at some point during the 35 cycles. So they're all as rare as each other. The exceptions are the (SP) cars which, so far, have only been available as additional content through download codes.

Duh, yes. 70 days. 35 lots.

So, are there empty slots (unnamed silhouettes) in eveyone's collection for (SP) cars they do not have?

Or do (SP) cars use a regular "slot", but magically create a colour ("(SP)") which is not available in the dealership?

So, are there empty slots (unnamed silhouettes) in eveyone's collection for (SP) cars they do not have?

Or do (SP) cars use a regular "slot", but magically create a colour ("(SP)") which is not available in the dealership?

SP cars automatically create an extra slot in your garage and increases the number of models of each car manufacturer. So for example, before I got the Black Veyron, there is only 1 slot under Bugatti in my garage, and the number shows 1/1. After I got the SP car, there are 2 slots (one for normal and one for SP) and the number of cars changes to 2/2.

As for the 'hidden' 20 cars, I don't think we'll ever see them. I suppose something must have been lost in translation when PD announced the car list *shrugs*.

Latest Posts

Back