Official GTPlanet decals available here!

• Thread starter jay*doc
  • 116 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay*doc

HST :: High Speed Touring Track Days
Premium
United States
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
gtp-jaydoc
Hello fellow racers! I listed these in "The Trading Post", but they may be getting overlooked, and it was suggested this may be a better place. I've recently became a site sponsor and I now have available official gtplanet decals for use on your car/truck/racecar or any other smooth surface!

I'm selling these through my website, or you can PM your order directly to me.

Thanks for checking this out and please let me know if you have any questions!​

GTPlanet Decals Now Avialable! $5 each, via My Graphic Designer.
Available in White, Black, and Etched Glass Look.
**NOW AVAILABLE IN SILVER TOO**
Custom Colors available upon request (made to order).

View attachment 227701

Horizontal layout measures 8.25"w x 2.25"t

View attachment 227702
Stacked layout measures 5.25"w x 6"t

Here's what they look like on a car:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I can also design for Gran Turismo race teams, leagues, tuning garages, and even make decals of those designs! I've done this already for Turtle Racing League and the final products turned out awesome! In addition, I can print your favorite photo mode images on Artist Canvas or Posters, so you can take your love of the game off the screen and into your Game Room, Bed Room, or Man/Woman Cave!

I've been a long time GTPlanet Member, and I'm happy to be able to offer this type of service for players like myself. I even want to offer all GTPlanet Members 10% off all orders for the month of September, my first month as a Site Sponsor! Just use code GTP092014 at check-out.

A few of the other products I offer for GTPlanet:

Photomode Poster Prints starting at $19.99.
Photomode Canvas Prints starting at $34.99
Custom Logo Design for Teams and Tuning Garages starting at $35.00 (includes 5 free decals)
I can also design logos for web use only if you need art for forum posts or League Titles

:: Turtle Racing League Decals ::

View attachment 216094
Decal Design #1 :: Printed and Die Cut Decal
available for purchase here

View attachment 216093
Decal Design #2 :: Printed and Die Cut Decal

View attachment 216095
Decal Design #3 :: Printed and Die Cut Decal

If there is something I can help you with, if you'd like to have a design made or decals made for your racing league, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

My Graphic Designer can also handle all of your small business or corporate branding needs, real life race car graphic designs, custom vehicle wraps, business cards, flyers, anything design or print related! Please check out my work examples and if you're interested in working together on a project, contact me or request a quote via mygraphicdesigner.co. I am also interested in feedback about the website, as it's a work in progress, but very far along.
Thank you very much for your time!

jay*doc​
View attachment 216100

Last edited:
Just ordered a horizontal layout sticker to put on the back window of my car.👍

Can you give me an estimate of how long it will take to get here?

Just ordered a horizontal layout sticker to put on the back window of my car.👍

Can you give me an estimate of how long it will take to get here?

Thank you for your order! It will be in the USMail today, I've been seeing typical Canada shipments at about 1 week.

Do you ship internationally?

Yes, I'll ship anywhere!

Thank you for your order! It will be in the USMail today, I've been seeing typical Canada shipments at about 1 week.

Yes, I'll ship anywhere!

Do you have an idea how much the shipment will cost?

Do you have an idea how much the shipment will cost?

Looks to be right at $10US First Class International. Some of the shipping to Egypt gets crazy expensive. Flat rate envelopes start at $25US! I've added Egypt to my shipping countries, so if you'd like to order via the website, it's ready to go.

Nevermind on the original text above, I had weight input from another shipping quote I was working on :dunce:. If the US Post Office website is correct, First Class International should still only be 3.00 for the weight of the decals. Simply choose "Rest of World" as your shipping option and you'll be good to go.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Awesome. Just ordered two white horizontal stickers. 👍 One for the back window of the car, the other for I have no idea yet. :lol:

Looks to be right at $10US First Class International. Some of the shipping to Egypt gets crazy expensive. Flat rate envelopes start at $25US! I've added Egypt to my shipping countries, so if you'd like to order via the website, it's ready to go.

Nevermind on the original text above, I had weight input from another shipping quote I was working on :dunce:. If the US Post Office website is correct, First Class International should still only be 3.00 for the weight of the decals. SImply choose "Rest of World" as your shipping option and you'll be good to go.

:gtpflag:

Only 3$ wohoo, I'll no doubt be ordering this once I get my credit card sorted, just one last question are these things easily removable since I plan to put them on the back window also.

Awesome. Just ordered two white horizontal stickers. 👍 One for the back window of the car, the other for I have no idea yet. :lol:

Thanks @Spacegoat ! Shipping out today.

Only 3$ wohoo, I'll no doubt be ordering this once I get my credit card sorted, just one last question are these things easily removable since I plan to put them on the back window also.

They are not hard to remove, you can peel it on a warm day or with the help of a blow dryer. Or just slide a razor blade under it. If any glue remains, a Little bit of rubbing alcohol will remove it.

Happy Friday Gents!

Just cut a batch in Silver, so there's another color now available!

Have a great weekend!

Got my decals in the mail yesterday, thanks a bunch @jay*doc 👍

I may be getting a new car next week so I'll wait until then to put them to use, but I'll make sure to post pictures when I do!

Got my decals in the mail yesterday, thanks a bunch @jay*doc 👍

I may be getting a new car next week so I'll wait until then to put them to use, but I'll make sure to post pictures when I do!

Awesome! Everything arrive ok? That was faster than expected.

Mine arrived! The quality is very good and the size was perfect. I messed up putting it on because accidentally I touched one of the little dots against the glass and it stuck so I had to lay the whole thing there. The globe is a tad crooked and I wanted the whole thing a little higher but it looks very, very nice 👍

What I had before (A little too flashy, though I liked it)
Untitled by josegt5, on Flickr
now:

Just ordered the stacked layout sticker. 👍 Gonna stick it on the pickup when it arrives.

Just ordered the stacked layout sticker. 👍 Gonna stick it on the pickup when it arrives.
Thanks! Packaged and shipping tomorrow!

Gonna get 2 of each and figure out where to put them on each side or rear window. Gonna look sweet.

Just ordered one of each.
But postage costs did not come up in the paypal window. The total was 10 $, while the shopping cart said it was at $ 13$, 3$ in postage.

What happened to the postage cost?

Briliant idea with GTplanet stickers. Thanks:bowdown:

Last edited:
Looks like my site isn't charging shipping at the moment! Until it's fixed, free shipping!

It's been resolved and shipping is back. Was an issue between PayPal and wix (the sites host).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back