Official GTPlanet* Fantasy FIFA® World Cup™ Brazil 2014™ brought to you by Matty and MasterCard®.

• Thread starter Matty
  • 535 comments
Just for a bit of fun I decided to make a full prediction for the World Cup. It's too big for me to be able to post it as an image but here's the link: World Cup Predictionizer

That's for sure.

What do you think of my prediction?

You don't like Switzerland very much, do you?:sly:

Anyways, most of it looks quite possible. Personally I think both Italy and England will make it out of the group stages and Uruguay will be the ones to fall off. Costa Rica will also cause more problems in that group then most people think.

I would like being called Nostradamus.

I can only think of 1 Swiss player, Benaglio the goalkeeper. Surprised to see them rated 6th in the FIFA rankings.

In all of the groups I just filled in what I think the scores would be and went with that when I put in the points.

Hence Italy not proceeding and Ghana and Portugal being tied.

Don't know if I mentioned this yet, but there's a chance I won't be here to do tables every day of the tournament.

I finish my Leaving Cert (equivalent to A Levels for the Brits and for the Americans it's my final tests in high school.) on the 18th, so that will most likely be a night out, but I'll have the pick forms up in advance. And the tables will be done when I can get them done, hopefully on time.

I have no interest in football so I'm going to enter this purely for the lulz and pick the underdog team every time. :D

Brazil, Cameroon, Netherlands, Chile. I decided to go with Netherlands purely because I really, really, really don't like Spain's team at all. Bunch of injury-fakers, they are.

The pick form for Brazil v Croatia is now disabled due to the game having kicked off.

Aj0AL9S.png

Stats correct as of 00:05BST at ESPN
LLuGjCP.png

If you see any errors please tell me and I will have them fixed by next round.

Last edited:
Back